Chapter 24

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school program ended. The guys felt happy and decided to celebrate not only because they received positive feedback from their performance but the winners for the thesis competition were announced. Luckily, Jieun and Kyungsoo got first place for 2nd year level while Suho and Irene got the 1st place for 3rd year level.

 “ Okay let’s go to our usual place, it’s my treat” Suho shouted at the back walking hand in hand with Irene

 “Woah...let’s go” Kai said excitedly who’s walking with Krystal.

 “ ahmm...I have to meet my dad first” Jieun said softly to Kyungsoo who’s walking at her side. 

“ right...ahmm..you want...ah...” Kyungsoo stuttered.

Jieun smiled. She knew what he meant. The day after they became official, his mom was very happy and invited her to have dinner at their house, she wasn’t able to meet his dad though as he was at business trip that time. “ Can you come with me? I want to introduce you to my dad?” She asked

Kyungsoo eyes lighten up and he smiled widely “ Really?”

She nodded. “ Ahh..you guys go there first..we’ll follow after we meet Jieun’s dad” Kyungsoo turned his head to the guys.

 “ woahh...hyung good luck” Sehun said while Mina smiled to him.

 “ Are you ready? Uncle is scary” Suzy said trying to threaten him. Beakhyun pinched her cheeks “ don’t scare him”

 “ fighting Kyungsoo-yah” Dara said while raising her closed fist right hand which followed by Chanyeol immediately “ Go Kyungsoo”

Jieun laughed “ My dad is not a scary person, don’t be nervous” she said while pressing his hand. He smiled “ I’m not”

They reached the Lee’s residence and the two were welcome by a middle aged man with an authoritative aura. Kyungsoo felt nervous as the man in front of him look intimidating. Jieun kiss her dad on his cheek before she talked “ Dad , this is my boyfriend Kyungsoo”. 

The middle aged man eyed him from head to toe before he nodded.

 “ Goodevening sir, my name is Do Kyungsoo” He said before bowing.

Jieun’s dad raise his brow “ Do Kyungsoo?”

Jieun linked her arm to her dad “ Dad , don't scared him”

Her dad ruffled her hair “ I’m not, let’s go come inside , the food are prepared already”. Jieun smiled to Kyungsoo and signaled him to come inside.

The three are now sitting at the dining table. Jieun’s dad is sitting at the center while Jieun sit on his right side with Kyungsoo sitting beside her. 

“ By any chance, is your Dad’s name Kyungshin? Do Kyungshin? The CEO of Do Group of Companies?” Jieun’s dad asked Kyungsoo before they began eating. 

 “ Yes sir” Kyungsoo answered nervously.

Jieun’s dad eyes widen and smiled widely “ What a small world” 

“ Did you know his dad?” Jieun asked his dad confusedly.

“ Oh..we were actually childhood friend but your grandfather decided to migrate to U.S before high school so I lost contact with them” His dad answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter