Chapter 22

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm craving for comments positive or negative are welcome

Kyungsoo is leaning on the table while gazing lovingly at the girl in front of him who playfully taking off and on the glasses on his face. He chuckled when she pouted frustratingly but cutely. “ until when will you do this?” he asked.

Jieun looked at him and  wriggled her eyebrows “ It’s strange  how I didn’t even noticed it”

He smiled and hold her hands that are now resting on the table “ me too, but it doesn’t matter anymore, what’s most important is now and the upcoming days that we will be together”.

She smiled back and leaned closer to him “ You’re right”

 “ Yah..yah..yah.. can you sit on different table?” They turned their heads to Baekhyun who is now glaring at them. Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder while laughing.

 “ Here, this is my treat for all of you kids” the guys turned their heads to Aunt Mary who is holding a tray of desserts with Mina on her side holding a tray of flavored teas. Kyungsoo and Sehun immediately stood up and helped them in distributing the foods and drinks.   “Thank you aunt” Kyungsoo said before he bowed.

 “ Aigoo...so handsome, don’t worry about it you are my Jieunnie’s friends so I treat you all as my nephews” Aunt Mary said before she smiled. Kyungsoo scratched the back of his neck while looking at Jieun. “ ah..aunt actually Kyungsoo is my-"   Jieun was interrupted by her aunt.

” Boyfriend, I know my bad, you two looked so good together, please take care of my Jieunnie, Kyungsoo okay?” 

Kyungsoo smiled widely “ Yes aunt I promise” . Aunt Mary smiled back at him and looked at the guys “ woahhh..I knew it, I knew how handsome you are behind those disguised, well I can see through your disguise since I have one in my own” Aunt Mary said glancing at Jieun, and looked around again when her eyes set to the two boys who looked so gloomy “ Why are they like that?” 

 “ Don’t mind them aunt, their just undergoing puberty” Suho said earning a laughed from everyone. The two however pouted at him. “ hyung” Kai said hitting his arms lightly while Baekhyun heaved a deep sighed. 

“ Okay , okay I’ll leave you guys alone, enjoy your food and you two...I’m sure the girls will forgive you” Aunt Mary winked at confused Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter