Chapter 17

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D.O. are you okay?” Suho asked him worriedly. They are now gathered in their usual spot at the club. The guys must have noticed that he is in a deep thoughts for the past few days. He let out a exasperated sighed “ I’m confused hyung” 

Suho’s forehead creased “ confused of what?” 

Before he could answer IU went to their table and greeted the guys. He smiled when she sit beside him, she probably noticed how he looked “ are you okay?” She asked while lightly tapping his back. He nodded “ I’m probably just stressed”.

She smiled sheepishly “ really? I know something to released your stress”.

 He chuckled “ hey miss, you need to think of something else” . 

She laughed “ oh common let’s dance” while grabbing his hand. They reach out the dance floor and start to moved their body along with the music. A few minutes had passed, the song suddenly change to something sweet and romantic. They both stiffened for a moment, as this is the first time that they get the chance to dance with such kind of music, whenever it was played before they were either tired from dancing or busy chatting. 

D.O. gulped before making a move. He hold her hands and placed them gently around his neck before he placed his hands on her waist, looking at her eyes and smiled. He started to move his body slowly following the rhythm of the music playing in which she followed, letting out a smile on her lips. Their bodies continue to moved along with the music, eyes locked with each other, too focused that they didn’t noticed that someone from IU’s back bumped her lightly which made her move closer to D.O. 

She froze as she felt his lips t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter