Chapter 18

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two are now inside the study room sitting in front of each other. Kyungsoo decided to sit in front of her as he’s afraid of what might he can do when she’s too close with him. His heart is still in chaos, he decided to draw a distance in between them until he was sure of his own feeling. The girl in front of him didn’t mind though, she seems so engrossed with her laptop as today they will submit their entry to the competition. However, he noticed that she would stopped from time to time, twirling her eyebrows while letting out a deep sighed with her right hand under her chin.

“ Are you alright?” He asked worriedly. She doesn’t seem bothered about the competition because he knew very well that their works looks good at least to him.

She startled looking at him " Oh?....oh!..” .

His forehead creased “ Is something bothering you?”

She sighed deeply “ hmmm...Soo.. ah..ah..nothing.. nothing” she said while shaking her head. He rested his arms on the table and leaned closer to her “ oh common, I know something’s bothering you, you can tell me okay? We’re close right?.

She looked at him, noticed the concerned look in his eyes so she decided to give in. “ Ahmm.. Soo.. promise me first that you will never tell anyone okay?”

His eyebrow furrowed “ okay, I promise”

“ well, actually Suzy knew already but she doesn’t seem to help me at all,she said to ask a guy about it” she said putting the laptop on her side and leaning closer to him as well.

He got confused “ okay what is it?”

“ ahmmm.. why do guy kiss a girl?” She asked softly averting her gaze. She could feel the heat on her face as she was embarrassed at her question.

He faked a coughed “ What?”. She turned her head to look at him “ I mean, as guy why do you want to kiss a girl..oh wait ...have you ever kissed a girl?

He stuttered “ of course...what do you think of me?”

She laughed “ okay ..sorry..sorry..so why?”

“ hmm..a guy kiss a girl if he likes her, well at least for me?”he answered .

Her eyes widen “ That’s it ,right?” before she let out a sighed “then why he didn’t tell anything?”

His forehead creased “ who?” She shrugged her shoulders “ there’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter