Chapter 16

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

” woahh noona, your voice sounds like an angel” Sehun and Kai said in unison while clapping their hands.

“ thanks” Suzy smiled to both of them. Baekhyun smiled at her, putting his thumbs up proudly.

“ Jieun-ah, did you give your song to Yerim already?” Chanyeol asked while standing up from the piano seat.

“ Oh..she said she already memorized the lyrics..don’t worry she’s really good.,she might come to practice tomorrow she just needed to finish her project” she assured him.

“ Kyungsoo-yah are you almost finish with your paper? Suho asked Kyungsoo before drinking. The guys are now resting as they just finished their practice. “ hmm..I think so..why?” Kyungsoo answered while leaning on the wall. “ Nothing, the submission would be next week monday right?” Suho asked,  Kyungsoo nodded his head.

Jieun sit beside him and smiled  “ Soo, I’m sure you’re tired, you can a rest for 30 mins the seniors will not come practice today, we can go to the library after you’re rest”

“ thanks Ji, let me borrow this for a while” he said before resting his head on her shoulder and close his eyes. she was startled at first but she then let him rest on her shoulder comfortably.” Aren’t you guys too sweet? Calling each other Soo and Ji and now look?” Baekhyun teased them. 

“ shhh..dont make a big deal out of it we’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter