Chapter 15

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey” D.O greeted IU on her usual spot. “Hi” IU said before she smiled. D.O sit beside her    “ you know what? It’s been a month and a half since we’ve met”

“ You’re right, oh wait It’s a month and 3 weeks including the wallet incident” IU said while laughing.

“ Woahh..I still remember that day, you’re so snobbish back then but you’re still cute” He said smiling.“ Am I?, Well you’re so conceited back then” IU answered playfully.

D.O chuckled “ I was thinking, I really wanted to introduce you to my friends”

“ You’re friends?” she asked hesitantly.

“ Hmmm...I think you will really like them and oh...look!” D.O said pointing out the guys direction who are laughing out loud with a girl. IU was surprised “ Suzy?, you mean the guy that my friend’s seeing is your friend?”.

“ hmmm...let’s go?” D.O asked while lightly touching her back. IU then slowly nodded and walk with D.O. When they finally reached their table, Suzy immediately notice her “ Oh Ji..i mean IU?” She said smiling.

IU gave her a “ watch out your mouth look” before she smiled back at her. “ hmm..guys I want you to meet IU” DO introduced her to the guys.

“ Annyeong guys” IU said before she smile and bow. “ Annyeong, come and join us” Suho said while motioning his hand for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter