Chapter 14

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Woahhh..this choreography is a lit” Beakhyun said while sitting down the floor. The boys are just done practicing in the music club. They decided to schedule their practice so they can use the space and the sound system separately, the seniors will practice after them.

“ Yeah, Jongin and Sehun did a good job” Suho said while tapping the two maknae on their back. Jieun and Suzy are distributing bottle water to each of them. “ Aren’t you guys uncomfortable dancing with your glasses on?” Suzy asked confusedly which made Baekhyun cough a little. “ No we’re fine and if we didn’t wear our glasses we might end up bumping wih each other” Chanyeol said while tapping Baekhyun on his back.

Jieun sit down beside Kyungsoo “ are you tired already?”

“ a little why?” He asked before drinking. “ As I promise, I’ll make it up to you, I’ll work on our paper today, you can go home and take a rest” she smiled.

He shook his head“ That’s not fair, you already treated me so I’ll come with you today”

“ are you sure?” She asked. “ hmm.. I’ll just change” he said while grabbing his extra shirt on his bag. When he’s done changing at the back he immediately call Jieun “ we will go ahead first guys” Kyungsoo said glancing at Jieun who is walking towards him. Jieun waved her hand to the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter