Chapter 9 -- Past is Past

It Started With A Bump

Past is past

 
 
So Min is bowing her head while walking in the corridor. Meanwhile, her way is being block by someone. When she moved to the left, he follows; as well to the right. Then she decided to look up...
"Yah!!!!!", So Min shouted at him.
"Omo. You startled me. Why are you so serious?", Hyun Joong lifted her face again and move his face near hers. "Did you miss me that much?", he teasingly added.
"Hyun Joong. While I'm still being nice... I'm not in the mood for your stupid pranks. I won't buy it today.", So Min replied. And pinched his nose. "Hahahaha! I got you! Merong!! Monkey!! Hahahahaha", So Min ran to their classroom and Hyun Joong followed her.
"Ahjummaaaa!!!", Hyun Joong shouted.
 
 
"Minmin-ah. Gwenchana?", Nikka asked.
"Nikka. I'm a bit uncomfortable after I saw her that's why I'm really not okay.", So Min replied as she lean her head on Nikka's shoulder.
"Past is past, Minmin.", Nikka brushed her hair.
*bang* Someone smash the table. "*clap* *clap* And the best actress awards goes to....!!", a girl appeared in front of them.
Nikka and So Min startled and stood up.
"So.. It is true that you are here.. Hong Hye Won.", Nikka said while holding So Min's hand.
"Can I share the table with you guys? It's been a while.", Hye Won asked.
"I don't think I can stand looking at you.. Again.", Nikka answered.
"Hold on. I'm not here for a fight. Past is past. By the way, I'll be included to your section today. Make me feel comfortable.", Hye Won said. She crossed her arms. "We're not kids anymore. I have to go. Nice meeting you again... FRIENDS.", Hye Won tries to have a hand shake to them but they just stare her hand. She laughed while she walked away.
"Friends? She's disgusting. Minmin, don't worry.", Nikka looked at a pale Minmin.
"She's right. Past is past.", So Min smiled.
 
From a far, Hyun Joong saw a familiar girl stood up from So Min's table. He was stunned for a moment. He's thinking where did he saw her.
"So Min knows Hye Won?", "Who's she anyway?", he realized.
Kyu Jong put his arm to Hyun Joong.
"Man! Don't just stare at her.", Kyu teased.
"Shut up."
"Let's go."
Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong went So Min's table.
"Can we?", Kyu Jong asked but Hyun Joong already sat acrossed Nikka.
"Who's the girl came here before us?", Hyun Joong asked while Kyu Jong grabbed a chair and suddenly catch Nikka's eyes.
"It's just someone we knew. Wae-yo?", So Min asked.
Hyun Joong is being elbowed by Kyu Jong.
"Nikka? You're Nikka right?", Kyu Jong asked their eyes are locked. Nikka replied him with a nod.
"Do you mind if we can talk for a while?", the three stared at Kyu Jong. He give his hand to Nikka, "..privately.", Kyu added. Nikka smiled and grabbed Kyu's hand. They walked away leaving Hyun Joong and So Min.
"Y--Yy--Yah. You're going to leave me?", So Min asked. But Nikka didn't respond.
"So Min, to tell you honestly.. there's something I want to ask..... It's kinda... Awkward."
"If you can't ask it then don't."
"Well......"
 
So Min doesn't know what to react. 
 
 
 
--
 
 
[A/N]
 
Lol. I want to put Nikka and Kyu in the next chappie. What do you think? :)
What would be Hyun Joong's question that made So Min seems uncomfy?
Please send me some love.
 
 
 
 
Wants to know if this story should push through :(