Chapter 5 -- Intro of the Witch

It Started With A Bump

Intro of the Witch

 

 
"I'm home.", So Min said.
 
"Oh you're back. Hmm.. Baby, how's your day?", Mrs. Jung said as she help So Min remove her bag and blazer.
 
Mrs. Jung just like any mothers, she's always interested on her daughter's telling what happen on her day at school.
 
So Min has stuffs on her mind that she didn't heard what her mother is saying.
 
"I think a monkey made your day bad again baby? Do you want me to tell this to your Appa?"
 
She woke up on her senses. "Eomma! I'm just tired because of school. Nothing more, nothing less.", she ran upstairs to her room.
 
"Did I said something wrong?", Mrs. Jung wandered.
 
So Min is staring on her window. And suddenly grab her phone. And scan all her contact numbers.
 
/Hong Hye Won..
 
She deleted it. And call her bestfriend.
 
--Phone Convo--
 
N: "Yeoboseyo?", Nikka answered.
S: "Nikka. Its me."
N: "Hey Minmin. What's up? Something's wrong? Sorry if I didn't wait you earlier."
S: "No that's not the reason why I called."
N: "Then what it is?"
S: "She's back. The witch."
N: "Are you sure? I thought she migrated in the States? Don't worry about that. Where did you saw her?"
S: "Yes! And.. She's a student in our school. I hope she won't do something stupid again. Because I won't just sit back and watch her. Just like what I did before. You know very well what I've been through."
N: "Relax. You have me."
 
--Phone Convo End--
 
So Min jumped at her bed and cover her whole body with her floral pink blanket that matches her baby pink rabito pajamas. She cried her heart out. The pain of the past came back on her mind.
 
"Jung So Min, don't be stupid. It will be as if she never existed.", she thought and fell asleep.
 
 
--
 
[A/N]
 
Comments please! :) I'm already half way to the next chapter. I've been busy this past few days. Sorry for the short update :) Thanks for my subscribers!! Love you all!  <3 <3 <3 <3 ^_^