Chapter 4 -- Playful Thoughts

It Started With A Bump

Playful Thoughts

 

 
Not a single day has passed without Hyun Joong teasing So Min. She always wear a frowning face because of Hyun Joong.
 
Hyun Joong loves teasing her.
 
"So Min, look at you." Hyun Joong touch her forehead that made So Min startled and slap is hand.
 
"Hahahaha! You're now having wrinkles in your forehead!!! Hahahahaha AHJUMMA!!", Hyun Joong run away from her while So Min is chasing her.
 
"Aish!!! Dimwit!!! So irritating!", So Min stopped and returned back to her seat.
 
 
HJ's POV
 
 
The class is already dismissed. He sat in the bleacher near the gym. Staring at nothing...
 
Whenever she got mad at me. I always have a good feeling.. Specially when she pout her lips like a puppy when she gave up from my tease. I love the way I always get her attention.... And.. And....... Hmmmmmm...
 
"Whoah! What am I thinking?", uttered in a low voice.
 
"Thinking of So Min?", someone tapped his back and he was startled.
 
"Kyu Jong-ah! You gave me a shock. Hell no! Why would I think of her?", he replied.
 
"Oh well. I thought you're interested at her. I always saw you teasing her. That's a guy's first move to get a girl's attention you know.", Kyu Jong replied.
 
What's with that conclusion? Something caught my attention.
 
"Who's that girl?", Hyun Joong asked while Kyu Jong shifted his eyes and saw a girl that he didn't recognized because her back is facing them already.
 
"Nice try buddy for changing the topic! Hahaha anyway, I have to go. My mom is waiting for me. Take care.", Kyu Jong left. He just nodded. "Okay."
 
I looked back at the girl's direction. She has a long hair and has a fair complexion. 
 
"Hye Won-ah! Wait for me!!", someone shouted at the girl he's looking at.
 
"Hye Won?", he grinned.
 
End of POV
 
 
While So Min is packing her things, she saw Hyun Joong's bag in his chair.
 
"Eh? He's still here?", she looked at her watch, grabbed her things and walked towards Hyun Joong's bag to get it also.
 
She tried to find Hyun Joong and as what she expected she saw him at the gym.
 
"Yah!! Monkey!!!", So Min shouted. She gave Hyun Joong a signal that she has his bag.
 
Hyun Joong ran towards her. "Wait for me!".
 
While Hyun Joong is getting nearer, So Min opened his bag hurriedly that made his things dropped at the floor.
 
So Min ran away and stick out her tongue to Hyun Joong. "Ooops!! HAHAHAHA!!!", she laughed like there's no tomorrow as she saw his reaction. Just like a child when she got what she wanted.
 
"Ahjumma! Don't let me chase you!!", he hurriedly grab his things while taking a sight at her direction.
 
So Min ran as fast as she could but Hyun Joong is faster.
 
"You're dead ahjumma!!", Hyun Joong finally grabbed So Min's arm.
 
They laughed at each other.
 
"Hahaha! No. Hyun Joong you're not gonna hahahahaha hurt me hahaha right?!", she whinned. While she's trying to remove his hand on her arm. But Hyun Joong hardly gripped at it while looking at her.
 
They are both panting.
 
"Damn. She really looked like a puppy when she's whinning!", he thought. "I'll walk with you until the subway...... Yahh!!!!!", he replied just as So Min ran away from him.
 
"Asssaaaa! Hahaha Bye Monkey!!!", So Min ran then she wave her hand to Hyun Joong.
 
"Aish! That girl!", he said and walk to the subway.
 
--Flashback--
 
So Min is looking everywhere in the school premises for Hyun Joong and decided to go to the gym.
 
"Of course he's a boy. Maybe he's playing basket.... Oh! Hyun Joong?", she stopped what she's saying because she noticed that Hyun Joong is staring at someone from a far.
 

"Hye Won-ah! Wait for me!!", a girl bumped my shoulder.

 
"Hye Won? Hong Hye Won?", she said in a low voice.
 
"He's looking at that girl?", she thought and she scratch her head. "Of course.... He's a..... Boy too..", and had a fake smile.
 
"Annyeong So Min! Are you looking for Hyun Joong?", she faced Kyu Jong.
 
"Deh..", So Min nodded.
 
"He's thinking of you earlier! Aigoo! The two of you! Hahahaha", Kyu Jong .
 
"HAHAHAHA very funny Kyu Jong. Shut up.", she replied with full sarcasm.
 
"Hahaha Okay, fine! Annyeong, So Min-ssi!"
 
"Annyeong.", she waved at Kyu Jong and shift her sight to Hyun Joong.
 
She sighed, face down. And hold her chest. "What's this..."

She looked back to him, "Yah!! Monkey!!!".
 
--End of flashback--
 
 
 
--
 
[A/N]
Chingus, what do you think? 
 
Comments are really appreciated! :)