Chapter 1 -- Hello High School!

It Started With A Bump

Hello High School!

// School

*bell rings*

"Attention everyone! Welcome to Parang High School. They say, high school is the hardest stage in education, so you better give your best shot! Create new friends, and excell in you studies! Arraseo?! Aja! Aja! Fighting!!", the school's announcer said.

Each student went to the bulletin board to look for their names to know their class section. Luckily, So Min found out that there are only few transferees in the class that she belongs to.

As she enter the classroom, "Yah! So Min! I'm here! I reserved a seat for you!", Nikka waving her hands for So Min to notice her. So Min felt embarassed because she was a little bit late. And some of her classmates is looking at her since she pass through the door in front of the class. She bow her head while walking towards to the seat next to Nikka.

Best of friends? Yes. Nikka is the one. So Min and her were friends since they were born. They are also neighbors.

"You never changed. You're voice are too loud. Everyone is looking at me. Whoah! I feel embarassed!" So Min whispered to Nikka. She just smiled at her.

So Min is looking at her classmates and noticed that some of her former classmates has changed their physical appearance. New haircuts, some girls are wearing make-ups, and the like. "Same old faces..", she thought.

After a while, the homeroom teacher entered the classroom. "I'm Mr. Gatus, your homeroom teacher. Since today is our first day of school, not all of us knew each other so I suggest you guys to introduce yourself one by one. So let's start at the... Hmmm.. Let's start at the back. Can someone get the attention of the man at the back?"

"Hey! Our homeroom is already here. Wake up. He's calling you. Yah!" someone whispered to the man at the back.

He stood up, "Yes Sir! Present!", the man at the back said.

The class laughed at his sudden reaction and that made him blushed and feel embarassed.

"Mister, I know very well that your present cause you're here in my class. Since today is the first day, I won't be mad at you. But please! Follow my house rules. Don't let me get you sleeping in my class again." Mr. Gatus gave a warning to him.

"Mianhe Mr. Gatus." He replied.

He was about to sit down while his attention is being called again.

"Yah! Introduce yourself in the class.", Mr. Gatus said.

He startled. "Oh! Mianhe! Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Hyun Joong... Kim Hyun Joong. A transferee student." He said.

"Okay. You may sit down Hyun Joong-ssi. Next!" Mr. Gatus said.

*sigh* "First day of school.... What's this? I'm sleepy because Mr. Gatus' voice sounds like a preacher. AhhhMmMm.. Ahhhh.." Hyun Joong thought as he gave a groan.

After each student introduced themselves one by one, the bell rang once again. "Ok class, enjoy your break. Be back after an hour." Mr. Gatus said.

The students walked out of the classroom. So Min and her girl friends headed to the cafeteria. 

"Girls, have you seen any good looking guy in our class? I still find Min Ho and Kim Beom cuter than before. Do you agree with me?", Nikka and the other girls giggled except So Min who doesn't looked interested to their topic.

"Yah. So Min-ssi, why are you so quiet?" Nikka asked her while the other girls are having chit chat by themselves.

So Min is in cloud nine, she's staring in the window near their table where you can see other male students playing basketball. Her attention was caught when Nikka put her face in front of So Min.

"What's with you So Min?!" Nikka said and noticed that So Min is looking at someone from a far. "Yah!!!!"

"Sorry! I'm just thinking some stuffs. I'm not interested in boys topic. Boring!" So Min looked at her watch.

"Girls, I think its time for us to get back to our classroom. Break is almost over." Somin said.

"Are you alright?" Nikka whispered to her. So Min just nodded.

They got back to their classroom just in time when the bell rang again.

"Pretending not to be interested in our topic earlier huh? Then you're looking with some guy.. Hahahaha So Min, I never caught you having a crush since grade school! I want to know who's you're staring at a while ago in the cafe." Nikka thought to herself and grinned.

 

--

[A/N]

Feel free to comment! :) Hahaha! So Min is kinda mysterious here, yes? What should I write next? :) hahahaha Pls bear with me if I update my story a little bit slow on the following days. I'm going to be busy because of work! At least I want you guys to be informed. :) ANNYEONG!