Chapter 3 -- Immature huh?

It Started With A Bump

Immature huh?

 
In the corridor, while passing through other classrooms. They heard other people murmurs.
 
"Who's that man carrying So Min?"
 
"Whoah! He's a hottie! Lucky her! I envy So Min!"
 
They don't mind them. Before they reached the clinic...
 
"I heard very well that you're name is So Min.." he said while he gently put So Min down from the piggyback. 
 
"Most of them knew me because I enrolled here since grade school as well as my parents because they graduated in Parang Uni. Ohh I talked a lot. Hmmm..", So Min said.. Then they looked at each other.
 
Silence.............
 
"By the way, I'm Hyun Joong. Sorry for what I caused you.. I'm a transferee here. I'm really sorry..", he looked apologetic again like a lost puppy.
 
Then she remembered what happened in the gym earlier.
 
"Yah!!! How could you just play around?! You're just new here and yet you caused problem already?!", So Min exclaimed.
 
"Look. I apologized! It's an accident you see?! Who the hell will like to bump into someone like you?! And... And...!!!!", he replied.
 
"AND WHAT HYUN JOONG-SSI?!!?!", So Min shouted.
 
"And as if I haven't got my punishment already!!!", Hyun Joong replied then he turn his back to So Min.
 
So Min felt questionable on what Hyun Joong said. And she remembered in a snap that she was carried by Hyun Joong.
 
"YAH!!! Hyun Joong! You jerk!!!!", she shouted again and at the same time Hyun Joong ran to the corridor and So Min is chasing him now.
 
"MERONG!!!!! PIGGY!!!!!", Hyun Joong .
 
"Don't let me catch you Hyun Joong monkey!!!", So Min replied.
 
Then the two returned to the classroom they both caught in the act teasing each other in a loud voice which made Mr. Gatus looked at them as they entered the door.
 
"YOU TWO!!! WHERE DID YOU GUYS WENT!? GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE SEATS!!!! AISH.. WARNING NUMBER 2 KIM HYUN JOONG AND YOU YOUNG LADY?!", Mr Gatus said.
 
"Mianhe...", they said. They bow their heads and went to their seats. While walking to the aisle, So Min pinch Hyun Joong's arm she slap and punch it.
 
"AW!!!!", Hyun Joong got hurt. And rub his arm. Then he glared at her.
 
"You deserve it monkey!", She replied.
 
"SSSSHHHHH!!! GET A ROOM!", someone hissed.
 
So Min gave him a bad glare and Hyun Joong gave her a "merong" face in returned.
 
He smiled.
 
 
--
[A/N]
Hahaha I so love them like that! :"> Hyun Joong's character hasn't been revealed it fully in the past chapters. What would he be like?
Comments please!!! :)