Chapter 7 -- The Past, Part 2

It Started With A Bump

The Past, Part 2

 

 
It became a routine for the three to spend their time in the park.
 
Ji Hoo came first. He went to their usual spot near the tree. He took a sit and tried to rest for a bit. He leaned his back on the tree and closed his eyes.
 
Suddenly he overheard a sound of a crying girl. He had his eyes half opened and tried to help himself to stand up. He searched for that sound and found a girl holding a teddy bear and sitting in the swing. He approached her and kneeled in front of her.
 
"Pretty girls don't cry.", he wiped her tears with his hanky.
"Gomowo.", she looked at him and saw the best smile in the world,
"Are you okay? You can have my hanky. Stop crying. Whatever it is.", he comforted her. Her necklace caught his attention.
"Hye Won? Such a beautiful name. But you're making it ugly because you're crying", he and laughed.
"Ha-How did *sniff* you knnoo-know my name? *sniff*", he pointed her necklace.
"Oh." She stood up fro the swing that made Ji Hoo startled a bit. He stood up too. While he's trying to remove the sand on his knees, he saw Nikka and So Min is coming.
"Oppa, let's go?", Nikka asked.
"Oppa! Oppa! Ji Hoo Oppaaaaa!", So Min whinned and slightly pinch Ji Hoo's arm but Ji Hoo grabbed her hand and they laughed. Hye Won saw it gave a glare to So Min.
"Oh by the way, Hye Won I would like you to meet my cousin Nikka and her friend Minmin.", Ji Hoo said.
Hye Won is still looking at the locked hands of Ji Hoo and So Min.
So Min removed it and tried to shake hands to Hye Won.
"Nice to meet you Hye Won-ssi!", she reached her hand to Hye Won but got no response.
The three was a bit disappointed for Hye Won's action.
"I think I have to go.", Hye Won smiled to Nikka and Ji Hoo but a bad glare to So Min. Their sight just followed her.
When Hye Won disappeared, Ji Hoo clapped his hands once to get the attention of the two.
"Oppa, where did you met her? You don't even reacted on her action to Minmin. It's obvious that she doesn't like her. What's with her?", Nikka madly uttered it to Ji Hoo.
"I don't know. I just don't want to create an issue. And for sure, Minmin understand it. Right Minmin?", Ji Hoo tapped So Min's shoulder.
"O-of course!", So Min wore a fake smile. "Who wouldn't like me? Nikka, you know me very well.", she added.
"See? That's my Minmin!", Ji Hoo said.
 
The three just laughed and ate ice cream.
 
"It's getting late already. Let's go home!", So Min said.
"Sure. Oppa, let's walk Minmin on the way to her house first before we buy something for Arabeoji.", Nikka said.
"Aniyo! I can go home by myself. It's not that far anyway.", she replied.
"Are you sure?", Ji Hoo asked So Min.
"Of course!", she replied and ran away.
"Annyeong!", she waved her hands to the two.
They waved back, "Let's go Nikka and grab my bike."
"Oh. Okay oppa.", Nikka replied.
 
So Min is walking down the street still nearby the park and someone tripped her and made her fall. She stood up, tried to brush the dirt on her clothes and found out that her knee is bleeding.
 
"Ouch!", So Min was startled on what she saw.
"Hey you. How dare you to just hold Ji Hoo like that?"
"Hye Won? Did I do something bad at you? We're friends. What's wrong with that?", So Min replied.
"Friends? With affection to your opposite ? That's pure flirting.", Hye Won irritatingly said to So Min.
So Min just looked down on what Hye Won said.
"And what did you said earlier? Who wouldn't like you? There's one! And that's ME.", Hye Won pointed her face to So Min.
So Min looked at her and just smiled.
"I don't get you. I have to go."
 
So Min just passed at Hye Won but can't walk straight because of her wound.
 
Hye Won ran to So Min and whispered, "I hate you.". Then she's gone again.
 
"What's with her!", So Min shouted on her mind. "Ouch. It really hurts.", she continued walking slowly.
 
 
--
 
[A/N]
 
As an author, I too feel bad at So Min!!!! :(( I just can't imagine her face just like that. 
 
What can you say about this chapter?
 
Huhu. :((