Chapter 6 -- The Past, Part 1

It Started With A Bump

The Past, Part 1

 

 
Nikka Lee's family moved near Jung's residence as soon as her parent's got married. During vacation, her cousin Ji Hoo always stay on them. They are both in the same age that's why they can always get along with each other.
 
Ji Hoo's parents died in a car accident when he's 8 yrs old that's why he is living with his arabeoji. At first, he's the silent type of guy. Not the thing that he doesn't talk to much, but being less expressive. That's why his arabeoji always send him to his godparents during school's break for him to change that attitude. And have a feeling of family.
 
Since then, Ji Hoo loved the company of his godparents and his cousin, Nikka. 
 
One day..
"Oppa!", Nikka shouted at Ji Hoo.
"Oppa? We're only months apart. Hahaha okay, i'll let you call me Oppa.", Ji Hoo replied.
"I know right? I'll introduce you to my bestfriend later, but can you wait me at the park? Her name is Minmin. She's like a sister to me. I know you're gonna love her too.", Nikka giggled.
"Arraseo!", Ji Hoo tried to mess Nikka's hair.
 
Ji Hoo rode his bike to the park to wait for Nikka. While trying to find a good spot that can be easier for Nikka to notice him, he accidentally stepped on a sand castle that is being made by a little girl.
 
He knew that he stepped on something that's why he paused for a moment. The girl is just looking at him, expressionless. Waiting for an apology. He looked at her and just passed by.
The girl stood up.
 
"Yah!!", she shouted.
Since he's the only person there, he looked back at her,
"Are you calling me?", his face is somewhat looked questionable. "What can I do for you?"
The girl went near him, "I think you owe me an apology for stepping onto my sand castle."
"Nope. I don't think so.", he walked away.
He heard a sobbing sound so he looked at her again. She's facing down and almost teary eyed. Ji Hoo ran to her and wipe her tears.
"Pretty girls don't cry. Mianhe. Mianhe-yo.", Ji Hoo gave her a warm smile. On his luck, she smiled back at him.
"*sniff* *sniff*", the girl responded with a nod.
They both go back to where the sand castle is built.
Meanwhile, Nikka saw her Oppa and bestfriend sitting in the sand case.
"Oppa!", Nikka shouted while running to them.
The two were shocked as they both saw Nikka approaching them.
"YOU!"
"YOU?!"
 
The three ended up laughing because of the coincidence.
 
 
--
 
[A/N]
 
I think I need to divide this chapter into two parts, or maybe three. And I think Hye Won's character will be revealed in the next chapter. Please bear with me. I'm not good in storytelling. Hahaha! And this is my first FF. I hope I can still get your likes :)
 
Comments please! ^^,