Chapter 2 -- This is it

It Started With A Bump

 

This is it.
 
//School
 
It's PE Class. So Min's least favorite subject. Everyone changed their daily uniform to their PE and gathered to the gymnasium. While waiting for their instructor.
 

So Min's POV

"I'm feeling uncomfortable now. I don't know why. Maybe because I hate PE.", she thought.
 
"Can't they be mature enough? What do they think of this school? A playground? And besides where about to have a class. *sigh* Still horseplaying? Thank God, coach already came.", she mumbled while looking to her classmates particularly to the two of the opposite who are teasing each other and playing horseplay.
 
End of POV
 
Everyone sat in the bleachers as soon as they saw Coach approaching.
 
"You're like that again, girl! Cheer up!", Nikka teasing So Min. She just stick out her tongue at Nikka.
 
"Hello class! How are you? Today, I'm going to group you guys randomly. We'll be having a practical exam next meeting about Calesthenics. It's a form of exercise where.... *blah* *blah*", Coach lectured.
 
"Boring..", So Min pouted like a puppy.
 
"Go to your groups now! Spend the rest of the time to plan for your practical exam next meeting.", Coach said.
 
So Min is not so good in remembering names. But she made sure that she familiarized herself with the face of her groupmates. Then they started talking for the practical exam.
 
*bell rings*
 
The students stood up and others continue playing and some are running to each other while going back to their lockers to change their uniform.
 
While So Min going towards to Nikka and her girl friends...
 
"Watch it!!!!"
 
"Arghhh!!!!", So Min suddenly bumped at someone, the impact is quite strong because she fell down the floor.
 
"Omo!" a boy cupped So Min's face and help her to stand up.
 
"So Min!!!", Nikka and her girl friends ran towards her.
 
"Mianhe classmate! Jeongmal mianhe! Are you okay? I'm really sorry... Oh your face!", he sounds worriedly and very apologetic for what happened.
 
So Min felt dizzy and can't hear what he's saying. He continued patting her face.
 
"Gwenchana?", he said.
 
"So immature. Why does he need to play horseplay... Ohh. Why is he caressing my face.", she mumbled. Her heart is beating real fast and she doesn't know why. "Maybe its because of the impact... And he's.... He... Is..... My first......... Our face just bumped and my lips almost............ Touched his. No!!! Tss. My illusion.. I just saw him earlier......", she thought and suddenly she tried to grip his hand and stood up.
 
"I hope she's fine! Her face is so soft.. My hands can't take off of her. Why do I feel something..... Like a spark.", he mumbled.
 
Nikka and the girls ran to So Min, "Are you okay, So Min?! Your face!", So Min just nodded and Nikka looked to that someone who just bumped her friend.
 
"Yah!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!............", Nikka suddenly stopped as she look to his eyes. "Cutie!", she thought.
 
"Oh.. And you are?", Nikka changed the topic and blushed. So Min is still having a shock of what happened.
 
He didn't looked at Nikka, "I'll take the responsibility.. I guess I need her to bring in the clinic.", he looked at her. "Can you walk?", he's really worried.
 
"I'm fi-....... Yah!!", So Min startled and gained her consciousness. "Put me down!".
 
Nikka, the girls and their classmates caught the attention of the boy carrying a girl.
 
"I'm begging you. Please put me down. Everyone are looking at us!", So Min said.
 
"Whoah! Look at them. So cute!", someone giggled.
 
So Min just cover her eyes with her hands, then he smiled.
 
 
 
--
[A/N]
 
I hope this update won't bore you! HAHAHA! I have no idea what would be my next chapter. Help me, anyone? :) LOL.