Chapter 8 -- The Past, Part 3

It Started With A Bump

The Past, Part 3

 

 
"Minmin!!", Ji Hoo sighted So Min going to a drug store.
"Oh? Oppa. What brings you here?", So Min replied while she lightly scratch her head.
"You looked pale Minmin-ah. Is there something wrong?", he somehow noticed some bruises to her arm and legs. "Whoah! Where did you get this??! Swear I'm gonna beat whoever did this to you!", Ji Hoo gently examines So Min's body.
"Oppa.. I'm fine. I just fell yesterday while walking at home..", So Min responded.
Ji Hoo held her hand and entered the drug store. He bought her some ointments and scar removers.
"Oppa. Kamsamnida!", Ji Hoo replied her with a smile.
While walking in the park still holding hands, So Min saw Hye Won that made her release her hand to Ji Hoo's. Hye Won didn't approached them and Ji Hoo didn't noticed Hye Won.
Ji Hoo let So Min to sit down in the swing at the park.
"Let's put this on your wounds so that it will heal fast.", Ji Hoo told her. So Min just humbly follow him.
So Min became uncomfortable because Hye Won is watching them. Ji Hoo noticed that So Min is looking at somewhere so he follow her sight.
"Hye Won-ah?", Ji Hoo is somewhat surprise in a negative way. "Why is she staying there and just watching us?", he thought.
Hye Won startled so to avoid such embarassment she approached the two.
"Hey. How are you Ji Hoo?", Hye Won said.
"I'm fine. I'm putting some ointment to So Min's wounds because..."
"Oh! Poor So Min, what happened to you??", Hye Won cut Ji Hoo's statement and wear her fake worried smile. Hye Won tapped So Min's shoulder that made her feel some electric shock and made So Min has goosebumps.
"So Min is now fine since I already put some ointments. Right Minmin-ah?", Ji Hoo told Hye Won as he surround his arms to So Min and help her to stand up. "I think we better get going. Take care Hye Won.", Ji Hoo and So Min left Hye Won.
"Minmin-ah?", Hye Won made a bad face.
So Min looked back at Hye Won, "Merong!!!", she sticked out her tongue.
"Argh!!! So irritating!!!", Hye Won stomped her foot and scratch her head like crazy.
 
One day..
"I don't think Minmin will ever tell such words. She's lovable and she's a good sister to my cousin, Nikka.", Ji Hoo said.
"I have no idea what you're talking about Ji Hoo. That's why I dislike her since the beginning. She's doing everything to get your attention. Flirty y girl. I pity you because you like her.", she answered.
"Yah! Hye Won! What are you doing here?", Nikka cut their conversation.
"I think it's up to you Ji Hoo. I have to go. Bye!", Hye Won ran away.
"Oppa? What are you talking about with Hye Won? You two got close already and you have her invited here in our house? Spill it out!", Nikka exclaimed.
"No Nikka. That's.... Hmmm. That's nothing.", Ji Hoo went up to the stairs and headed to his room.
"Something's going on.", Nikka mumbled.
 
 
So Min is fixing her hair. She's looking herself at the palm mirror she's holding. On her surprise, she saw Hye Won on the side of the mirror. She stood up and startled. Her heart is beating fast.
"What's wrong with you!", So Min shouted at Hye Won.
Hye Won pulled So Min's hair that made her fall in the ground.
"Yah! Stop it!!", So Min cried.
"You deserve this!!!", Hye Won replied.
Hye Won slap So Min's face and her arms. Hye Won is above her. Because of the noise they created, people began running to them and watch them. Someone informed Nikka that So Min is in danger. Nikka ran to the place it is happening. Ji Hoo followed her.
Hye Won saw that Ji Hoo is approaching. She hurriedly carry So Min that made their position switched. Hye Won is holding So Min's hands and placed it on her head as if So Min is the one pulling her hair.
"So Min!! Stop it!!!!!", the two paused on what they are doing.
"Oppa!", So Min cried. Hye Won just gave her a glare. "He won't believe you now.", Hye Won thought.
Ji Hoo approach them and pushed So Min, she fell again. Nikka ran to So Min and hugged her.
"You don't have to tell me what happened. You always have me.", Nikka whispered to So Min and helped her to stand up. So Min just nodded and still crying.
"Are you okay?", Ji Hoo helped Hye Won to stand up.
"I told you she's a bad girl!!!", Hye Won exclaimed. Nikka heard it and ran to them.
"Bad girl?! You're the bad girl!! Everyone loves So Min here!! ANTAGONIST!!", Nikka pushed Hye Won with her full force and Hye Won stumbled on the ground.
"This is embarassing! Nikka, go home!", Ji Hoo helped Hye Won again.
"You've got to be kidding me!", Nikka spoke with her angry face.
"You saw what happened. So Min started it all.", Ji Hoo looked at Hye Won.
"What?! Have you seen any bruises or such on her body? Even her hair is not that messy! She's just acting!!!! I can't believe you.", Nikka tried to find So Min but she disappeared already. Nikka ran to find her and left Ji Hoo and Hye Won.
"This is crazy. I knew I shouldn't believe you.", Ji Hoo helped Hye Won but he also ran away to find his cousin.
Hye Won was left alone. She cried her heart out.
 
That was the last time they saw Hye won. Some said she migrated to the States.
 
Ji Hoo returned to his Arabeoji's house since school's break is over. He and So Min didn't got the chance to spoke to each other because So Min avoided him. Nikka is always on So Min's side. No matter what happened, she really love her bestfriend so much. Like a sister. Nikka explained to Ji Hoo the real story. He also told her what Hye Won said. After that, everything is already closed.
 
 
--
 
[A/N]
 
Hye Won is really something right? What can you say about the past? :)
 
Poor Ji Hoo, he's been manipulated by Hye Won. Anyway, that's life!
 
Nikka is really the best bestfriend So Min ever had! In good times and bad weather she's there for So Min. So Min is lucky to have her, don't you think?
 
Let's see what will happen next :) I'm done with story about their past.
 
Don't be a silent reader! Wanna hear your heart out! Hahaha :) Thanks for reading!!!