Sunshine's Presence

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Your alarm buzz loudly,shows that it's aready 8 in the morning.You turned it off.After a few minutes of silent,your phone started to vibrate.Your phone ringtone plays BTS - Best Of Me song.You ignore it for the first time.When it rings for the third time,you finally pick it up.

“Hello?” Your voice still raspy from the deep slumber.

“Good morning,[Y/N]-ah.“ Min-Yi greets you.

“Em good morning too.What's up?” You said while yawning.

“Let's go hang out together.” She said in her happiest tone.

“I'm too lazy to hang out,why don't you just ask Ki-Hyun?” You trying to persuade her by saying her boyfriend's name.

“Come on,[Y/N].It's Saturday.Besides,I'll bring Shownu too.”

Okay she fires you back.Now she's saying your best friend's name to convince you to join her.You couldn't say no to that.You like to hang out with Shownu.The atmosphere turned quiet.You leave her hanging for a while but she hasn't hang up yet.She really hopes that you would say yes.

“Okay okay.I'll go.” You give up on her.

“Yeay!We'll meet you at the Persona Cafe.I'll see you later.” She hang up first.

You throw your phone on the bed,grab your towel then pacing to your bathroom.

It's Saturday morning so you decided to wear a nice and simple clothes.You dressed yourself in white long-sleeve shirt and a pair of black jeans.You tied your [Y/H/C] hair into a ponytail.You grabbed your phone and put it in your cute rose-gold purse then headed downstairs.You saw your parents were in the living room,watching television together.You told them that you are going out with your friends.

“Be careful,sweetheart.” Your parents said.

“I will.Bye~~~.” You wear your white Nike shoes then walk off to the place where you will meet your friends.

After 15 minutes walking,you have reached at the Persona Cafe.You thought that you were the last person that come there.You entered the cafe,but there's no glimpse of your friends.Looks like you are the first one.You go to the counter and order one cup of caramel mocha.Done with the payment,you take a sit at the table near the window.You text Min-Yi that you have reached there first.Then the waitress came with your drink.She said to you to enjoy your delicious morning drink and you thanked her.With that,you take a sip on your drink.Em so delicious~~~.

U heard the cafe's doorbell rings,signifies that there are customers coming in.You take a look and it was your friends.They go to the counter to order their drinks.Done with that,you waved at them.

“Yah what took you guys so late?” You pretend to be impatient.

“And what took you so early?” She playfully asked you back.

I'm gonna hit this kid.I'm the one who asked her and I'm the one who answer her.

“Alright kids.Stop with the brawl thing.” Shownu blurted out,tryinh to make the situation calm.

“We were just playing.” You and Min-Yi said,sending each other's laughter.

Then the waitress came with their drinks.

“So?Any topic to talk about?” You asked them.

“Hm...Oh!Tell her about yesterday's story.” Ki-Hyun remembered something then asked Min-Yi to tell you.

“What?What?What is it?” You really wanted to know.

“We saw you walked home with the new student.What's up with that?” She raised her eyebrows,wide smile formed on her lips.

“Is there something new that we don't know?” Ki-Hyun asked.

“Are you dating him now?” Shownu asked.

Too many questions,too many curiousity.

“What are you nonsense?There's nothing between us.Besides he's the one who came up to me and he's the one who wants to make friends with me and then what?Concidence tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter