Flashback Part.1

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Ki-Hyun is very good in everything.He wasn't just clever,instead he had such a beautiful,good-looking face that could make all of the female students especially the top students would asked him for a date.But,he rejected all of them because he didn't like the type of person that thinks beauty first.He also didn't like to hear when some of the naughty male students teased him about his height.

When Ki-Hyun was walking at the corridor,there are three male students standing in front of him,try to block his way.

“Where are you going,shorty?” The student-that-looks-like-the-leader asked.

“I have just finished my additional class so now I'm going home.” Ki-Hyun answered with a lazy tone.

“Wow no wonder you are one of the top student.” The leader clapped his both hands until the clap sound started to fade.

“But I'm very curious about this one thing.Why your height didn't do the same too,huh?” He started to laugh with his two other friends.

Ki-Hyun took a step forward so that he can face to face with the leader.

“What are you gonna do?Punch-” His words being cutted off.

“EVENTHOUGH I'm shorter than you,don't forget that my intelligence are more higher than yours.” Ki-Hyun's word make the gang turned speechless.

Ki-Hyun make a way past them,continues walk down the stairs,passed the basketball court,step out of the school gate and headed straight home.Yup.That's Ki-Hyun.He wouldn't fight them with a brawl because he knew that it will break the school's rule,instead he fight them back with his deep sharp words that came out of his small mouth.

The next day when Ki-Hyun stepped out of his classroom,he suddenly bumped with a student who carried some books on her hands.The books now scattered on the floor.

“I'm sorry.I didn't notice you are passing here.” He said while helping the student to pick up the books.

“Aniya.It's my fault.I was in a rush...Aishhh what a clumsy I am.” She said.

He heard the small mumble.

“What did you say?” He asked.

“Um no-nothing.” She said with a stutter voice.

After finished pick up the books,they stood together.

“So you have to sent these books to whom?” He asked.

“To Mrs.Lee.She would be angry if I didn't sent these books on her table before recess time.” She pouted.

“Well you better hurry because there's only 2 minutes le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter