Flashback Part.2

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kringgg~!

   Shownu grabbed his backpack,pulled out his phone and turn on to some music.He put one side of the earphones on his left ear so that he could aware of the surroundings around him.Well you know,as a precaution.On his way home,he saw a person standing at the opposite road.He pace towards the person's direction.

“Excuse me?Are you need some kind of help or what?” He asked the person.

“I feel pity for these cute little kittens.Their owner had abandon them.” She said in a sad voice.

“Well why don't you bring them home?” He encouraged her.

“My parents didn't allow me to have a pet.If I do have,I didn't even have time to pay attention to them.I'm too busy with my studys.” She sighed.

They quiet for a while,thinking for a better solution way.

“I'll bring them to my house then.” He said,after the long thinking.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

He smiled and nod his head.

“Well I better go now.” He lift the box carefully into his lap then continue to pace home.

The next day,Shownu prepared himself to go to the park.He dressed himself in tank top,sweat pants and wears a black hat.He loves to spent his time by jogging around the park in the evening.Before jogging,he do some warm up first.Done with that,he starts jogging around the park.

After he finished 2 laps,he decided to take a rest on a nearby bench but it was occupied by a girl.The girl was too focus reading.He's afraid that if he take a sit without asking her first would disturb her alone moment.So he decided to ask her.

“Excuse me.Do you mind if I sit here?” He can't see her face well because her hair being blown by the soft wind.

“Oh sure-” She tucked her hair.She look up and gasped for a while.

“IT'S YOU !” They shouted in the same time.

“What are you doing here?” She chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter