Single Life

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The bell rang means it is recess time.We stood and bow to thanked our teacher for the class.You and Min-Yi waited for a while because you're pretty sure that the corridor will be crowded by students that headed to the cafeteria..or maybe spend their lunch time with their girlfriend or boyfriend,who knows right?

“Hey,I think the corridor is clear now.” She said when she realised that the corridor is empty.

“Alright,let's go then.” You placed your arm around her shoulder then drag her out of the classroom.You two headed to the cafeteria,grab some food then look for an empty sit.Luckily,there is.You and Min-Yi took a sit,facing each other then start to enjoy the food.

“Waishhh finally I have got to eat at last.I'm really starving.” You started first,munching the food in front of you.

”Don't tell me you didn't have your breakfast this morning.” She said while eyeing on you.

”I DID have some bread before I go.” You said,your mouth didn't stop from munching.

“JUST SOME BREAD?!” Her voice raised a bit,her eyes didn't leave your face.

There she goes again.

“Well I often woke up late so I didn't have enough time to spend breakfast with my family.” You scooped one spoon of rice to your mouth.

“You're always like that,(Y/N).”

That familiar voice.You know who's voice is that.You stopped munching.You slowly lift up your head.The student stared at you with a cute eye-smile of his.You two keep on staring to each other until you break the quiet atmosphere.You munch your food slowly,your eyes didn't leave him,so as him.After you swallowed your food,his hand reach on top of your head.

“Why you so cuteee~?” He ruffles your hair.

“Oppa,you're ruining my hair.” You pouted and tidy up your hair back.

Shownu took a sit next to you and showed his eye-smile again to you as an apology for what he just did.

“Oh yeah.Where's your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter