Just Friends?

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“[Y/N]”

You heard your name being called.You open your eyes.You blinked your eyes rapidly because you can't see the person's face clearly.When your view started to clear,you widen your eyes when you saw that Hoseok was pinning on top of you and his face was just a few centimeters from you.

“[Y/N],get up.” He smiles.

You pull your blanket to cover your face of slumberness.He chuckled and pull the blanket from your face.

“You said that you're gonna help me today.” He grins.

“I didn't forget about that,okay?Now get off me.” You playfully kick him.

“I'll wait downstairs.We have breakfast first before we go there.” He got up from your bed then walk out of your room and close the door.

As you're taking your shower,

“Dang.How could I forgot that Hoseok sleep in our house?” You said to yourself.

You wear a pink plain shirt and matched it with a white shorts.U headed downstairs and having breakfast with Hoseok and your parents.You told your parents that you'll help Hoseok to move in to his new house.

As you go outside your house,you're amazed with his black Lamborghini car of his.It's one of the luxurious car in the world.Well both of his parents are the head of project management so no wonder if their son wants something,he can gets it easily.

Along the journey,you just enjoy seeing the view outside the window while Hoseok focus on driving.After a few minutes have passed,Hoseok stop his car.Both of you have reach his new house.His new house sure is big.It has a swimming pool and a big compound.The house was painted in white and has a balcony at the outside of the second floor.

“What do you think?” He ask as he approach beside you.

“It's beautiful.” You smile at him.

He grins with your answer.

As both of you enter the house,you could see all of the furnitures were covered with white cloth.

“Let's get to work.” He rolled up his sleeve.

You nod your head.He takes the second floor while you take the first floor.You start to arrange the furnitures at every corner of the house.

After few hours have passed,you have finished arrange the furnitures.You search for Hoseok at the second floor.You saw him in his room.

“Can I come in?” As you knock on his door.

“Oh yes you can.” He look at you while arranging his books at the bookshelf.

You make way to his bed and lay yourself on it.

“I see someone is tired.” He chuckles.

“You should be thankful cause I already help you arrange your furnitures at first floor.” You said in a teasing yet a playful way.

“Are you trying to bribe me?” He laughs and turn to face you.

“Em did I?” You put your index finger on your pouted lip.

“Okay okay after this I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter