A Sign?

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye guys.Sorry for the late update.I suppose to spend my holiday goodly but it turns out that I'm too busy with my unfinished homewoks.But if I can manage time well,I'll keep you guys update with the upcoming chapters.This fanfic wouldn't stop until it's completed.

_________________________________________________________________

   You're on your way to the photography class.Min-Yi and Ki-Hyun go to the cooking class while Shownu,Daniel and Seung-Woo go to the dancing class.They totally didn't have the same interest like you.You're the type of person that loves to capture the beautiful scenery that had simply caught your eyes.

As you look inside the class,there's only 4 or 5 students in this class.You take a seat that's far from the others.You glance on your watch.It's already pass a few minutes and the teacher still haven't enter the class yet.You sigh heavily.You decide to close your eyes for a moment.Then you heard a click sound,you instantly open your eyes.When you glance who it is,you're quite surprise that it's Jungkook.

“Did you just took a picture of me?” You crossed your arms and give him a cold stare.

“You look beautiful when you close your eyes.” His face was blank.But you sure that he mean it sincerely.

You quickly shift your gaze away from him because you noticed that your cheeks started to heat up after hearing what he just said.

“Good morning class.I'm sorry for being late.” As Mr.Kim enter the class.

“Okay I gather you all for today to do some activity.I want you with your partner who's sitting beside you,together stroll around the school and take some beautiful pictures.” Mr.Kim clapping happily.

“Great.Now I'm gonna partner up with him.” You curse silently.

“Okay class,you can go now.” Mr.Kim said.

You lazily get up and follow the others.

You and Jungkook go to the small park at the ground floor.He starts to stroll around and take some pictures with his camera while you just sit on an empty bench and wait for the class to end.

“Can I ask you something?” He puts the camera on his lap and turns to face you.

“Okay what is it?” You also turn to face him.

“Are you good in taking pictures?” He ask.

“If not,why I chose this class then?” You smirk slightly.

“I'm not trying to be rude but you look like you're force yourself to enter this class.” He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.He lowered his head because he thought that he would said it all wrong.

“Yah you didn't say anything wrong.” You chuckled.

“Huh?” He lifted his head.

“It's because I'm not in the mood since this morning.I'm sorry if I bring this unfriendly mood to you and make you feel uncomfortable.” You said guiltyly.

“It's fine.I understand that you're trying to calm yourself down.” His lip slowly formed a smile.

“Yeah.It's too bored for me to stay in that mood forever.” You smiled warmly.

“Well why don't we do something to make you brighten your mood back.” He said.

“And what is that?” You tilted your head.

“Let's take some pictures again.” He grins and pull your hand.

As both of you stroll around together,you slowly start to know each other very well.You share to him about what's pulling your interest in photographing and Jungkook listen intently.He also tells you that he loves photographing because he knows that every picture has its own stories and memories.His talk make you smiled.He noticed that.

“What?” He ask with a chuckle.

“I'm…amazed with your words.” You smiled warmly.

Gosh she looks cute when she smile.

“Yah try look at this picture.” You showed to him.

“It's beautiful.You really do choose the best angle though.” He praised you.

You smiled to yourself.His praise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter