A Startup Feeling

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   As the next day you go to school,your mind flashed back yesterday's event.You remembered the feel of his hand,your eyes met his,his fingertips touched at the back of your neck.The way he's making small spaces between you two were making you flustered.You couldn't sleep well last night because the event was like a nightmare to you.

‘He's killing me.’ You silently cursed. “Aish [Y/N] forget it,he's just playing with you.” You let out a sigh as you gripped your bag tightly on your shoulders.You really wanted to forget it.Your mind slowly starting to forget it...for a while.

‘Sweet peanut butter and jam!’ He was leaning against the wall with his hands stuffed inside his pocket.

‘He was looking around for…something?Or maybe he's waiting for someone?Perhaps his friend?’ You wonder.

As you're about to walk in the school gate,he intent to turned around and he saw you. “Oh!Hey.” He waved at you.

‘Is he waving at me?Or maybe his friend was behind me?’ You turned around and found out there's no one.

“Me?” You pointed at yourself.

“Or should I say [F/N] [L/N],my hubae?” He smiles as he stood in front of you.

‘Nightmare.’

Both of you together walked in the school.You didn't say anything and so did he.But at the same time,you silently cursed to yourself.

‘AISH I REALLY INTENT TO FORGET IT BUT WHY?!WHY?!’ You gritted you teeth and closed your eyes.As you took a glance at him,he looked like he was pretending that there's nothing happen or maybe he doesn't care about what happened yesterday.You sighed a relief.

The class went extremely well.You totally forget about yesterday's event and you prefer NOT to remember it.You're too focus on solving the physic questions until the bell rings,showed that it's already recess time.The class thanked the teacher with a bow which was lead by the class monitor.

You and Min-Yi held each other's hand and happily skipped out of the classroom.As both of you were enjoy talking,you meet up with Shownu and Ki-Hyun along the corridor.You gestured them to join both of you having lunch at the cafeteria.They nod their head and said it's a good idea because they also headed the same way.

Each of you had taken your food and found an empty table.Ki-Hyun started the topic for that day where he was mad at Shownu and nagging at him for not doing the math questions that Mr.Kim gave during classes.When the class almost end,Mr.Kim asked the students to pass up their questions before recess time.Ki-Hyun and Shownu were the last one to pass up their questions because of Shownu who end up copying all answer from Ki-Hyun.Shownu disagreed with Ki-Hyun and said that the math's question was really hard than he thought.Ki-Hyun shook his head and sigh 'whatever'.You and Min-Yi laughed at Ki-Hyun who almost fed up for staying mad at Shownu while Shownu stayed with his blank expression.You saw that Seung-Woo and Daniel were walking towards your table so you waved at them and both of them joined into the group.

“Guys,don't you think that the new student was weird?” Seung-Woo asked then munching on his food.

“He looks fine to me.” Shownu said.

“And what do you mean by that?” Min-Yi asked while crossing her arms.

“It's not that TOO weird but I noticed that he always keep his eyes on [Y/N].” Seung-Woo furrowed his eyebrow as he sipped a drink.

“Don't be ridiculous Seung-Woo-ah.” You scoffed.

“Indeed he wasn't being ridiculous just because right now the new student is staring at you.” Daniel put his palm under his chin and gestured for you to look at the same direction.

As all of you turned to look at where Daniel was looking at,you saw him with some of his friends were sitting two tables away from you.As he saw you're looking at him,he flashed a smile to you that would make your knees go weak.You quickly turned your gaze back facing your friends.

“See [Y/N].He really does had a thing on you.” Min-Yi slapped your left arm.

“Ouch!Min-Yi-ah that hurt.” You glared at her then rub your arm.

“It's your chance [Y/N].Why don't you give it a try?” Ki-Hyun said,almost screaming.

“Well then,what are you waiting for?It's time for the predator to claim its prey.” Daniel giggled along with Seung-Woo.

Your eyes widen.You kicked his leg under the table.

“Ouch!Darn it [Y/N].” He whined in pain.Your friends laughed at him.

“That's what you get for teasing me.” You sticked out your tongue at him.

45 minutes have passed,the bell rings.All students headed back to their class.

“Oppa,do you have a practice today?” You ask Shownu as you walked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter