Usual Morning

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   (Y/F/G) - Your Favourite Group

____________________________________________

You groaned loudly when your alarm start to buzzed loudly on the nightstand beside you.Your hand tried to find that noisy alarm because it really hurt you ears.When you found it,you take a closer look so you can see what time is it.

“IT'S ALREADY 6 IN THE MORNING?!”

You put the alarm back on its original place and hurriedly pace to your bathroom without even tidy up your bed because you know that you'll be late if you do that.After done taking your shower,you put on your school uniform,start to comb your hair and let it loose neatly on your shoulders.Look yourself in the mirror,grab your backpack and rushed downstairs towards the kitchen where your mom was in the middle of preparing breakfast for your family.

“Eomma,why didn't you wake me up?” You asked.

“Your eomma already did that,she said you won't budge from your bed.” Your dad said while spread some strawberry jam on a plain bread.

“Anyway,would you like to have some breakfast before you go?” Your mom asked.You glanced on your wrist watch.

“It's alright eomma.I'll have it during recess time.” You kissed your eomma's cheeks and say goodbye to your parents.But before that,you took one of the bread which your dad had already prepared for himself.

“Honey,that's mine.” Your dad said.

“Thanks appa!” You smiled naughtily and rushed towards the door.

Your parent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter