New Student

The Day I Met You`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You walk to school as usual but this time you woke up early so there's no need to rushed about.As you entered your classroom,you saw Daniel and Seung-Woo were facing Min-Yi,paying attention to every words that she said.

“What are you guys talking about?” You ask them.

“Oh Min-Yi said that there will be a new student today.” Seung-Woo said.

“Really?How did you know?” You look at Min-Yi.

“I heard it from the top class female students.” Her face turned irritated.

“They said that the new student is a boy.” Daniel added.

You knew well about the top class female students about their reaction to new students especially them who had a good-looking figure that could enough make the female students go crazy on them.

“Uh-huh.And which class is he in?” You ask.

“We didn't quite know about that yet.” Seung-Woo said.

“Well speak of him.Look who had just arrive.” Min-Yi blurts out.

You looked outside the window.You saw the new male student stands there.Maybe viewing his new school.

“Well he's kinda handsome.” You suddenly blurt out.

“Are you kidding me?” Seung-Woo try to keep his laughter.

“I'm just saying.” You gave him a poker face.

“Or...you already fall for him?” Min-Yi playfully punch your arm.

“Love at first sight ey?” Seung-Woo tease you.

“Yah stop it.I'm just saying what I thought about him.That's all.” You said in a deep,rough voice.

“[Y/N].I thought I was your first love.” He pointed at himself.

“Shut up Daniel.” You glare at him.

Your friends laugh hardfully on you for making a sudden joke.

“Whatever.” You cupped your ears,pretend that you didn't hear them.

Class started as usual.You ask permission from your teacher to go to the restroom.The restroom is at the ground floor so it's a bit far.But you didn't mind at all because you would deliberately slowed each of your steps.As you finished,you walk back to your class.You're too busy cleaning yourself.You didn't care what's in front of you.Suddenly...

You bumped with someone.Both of you didn't fell to the ground,instead you still stand there firmly.

“Are you alright?”

There's no word come out from your mouth,like its being locked.You just bumped with the new student.You stare at his face.Gosh he really does have a handsome face.Wait-what are you thinking [Y/N]?Snap out of it.

“Hey um are you alright?” He snap his finger in front of you.

“Hm?Oh sorry.Uh yes I'm fine.” Finally,your mouth is working back with you.

“Well that's a relief.” He smile.

Gosh he also had such a sweet smile too >.< Aish not again [Y/N].You quickly snapped yourself back.

“Uh I better head back to class now.” You said to him.

“Oh sure.Go on.” His eyes didn't leave you until your figure had gone from his sight.

You entered your class and sit back to your place.

“Yah what took you so long?” Min-Yi ask but in a whisper voice.

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter