1-The beginning of the end

Secret.

-Yah Jeon Heejin- Hyujin softly said shaking the younger´s shoulder.

A quiet laugh left Hyujin´s lips when all she got as an answer was a loud groan before Heejin wrapped herself even more into the sheets, dispite the past two months into the morning classes Heejin was still struggling to wake up every morning and it was not secret that without Hyujin waking her up she would most probably loose most of her early lessons. After those long nights between books and caffeine Heejin was really thinking twice about how capable she was to face med school but not everything was stressful all the time, she made a few good friends and she still had Hyujin by her side. Hyujin was more relaxed most of the time since her major wasn´t as demanding as her friend´s so she tried to make Heejin feel supported by helping her studying a bunch of things she hardly ever understood. Collage life was definitely not as glamorous as the dramas showed, but neither of them was actually expecting an easy ride.

-You´re going to be late for biology-Hyujin nagged pulling the blanket off her roommate’s body.

-Chaeryeon will lend me her notebook-Heejin hummed this time wrapping her arms around her pillow without opening her eyes.  

-I´ll buy us breakfast, come on- Hyujin laughed when the girl immediately sat straight in the middle of her bed, brown eyes wide open looking at her like they were looking for a trace of lie on the affirmation.

-Really? - Heejin smiled at her, Hyujin nobbled- Even if I want nuggets as breakfast? -  Hyujin nobbled again with a soft chuckle watching Heejin´s eyes narrow- I´ll go shower then, five minutes promise.

Heejin jumped out of the bed with a smile on her face making Hyujin happy at the simple gesture, her heart skeet a beat when the warm soft lips reached her cheek in a quick morning kiss. Heejin was usually affective but she couldn´t help herself to be excited about those random gesture of appreciation, living under the same roof made her feelings grow stronger and soon enough she realized it was pointless to fight them. She drowned herself on her assignees and the soccer team but after all those things that kept her busy, there was again Heejin. It was impossible to avoid the feeling that filled her chest after coming back to their room and find Heejin in a hoodie almost buried in papers or simply laying on her bed, Heejin and all those warm smiles she gave her every time she helped her study, the loud laughs that made the girls next door mad, the nights when she was feeling down and went right into Hyujin´s arms under the blankets looking for comfort. It was hard to hide her feelings before but now it seemed almost impossible.

She sat on the desk chair in the corner of the room, now the place looked more like a home instant a generic room. A small couch on the other side of the room and the TV that Heejin´s parents kindly financed made the room feel more comfortable than before, pictures hanging on the wall and even a few of Hyujin´s drawings that Heejin taped over the shared desk next to the closet that was starting to be too little for both of them. A home far from home. After a shower that lasted more than five minutes as usual, both of the girls were ready to face their morning dues on their way to the nearest coffee shop. If there was something that both of them needed more than before that was caffeine as fuel.

-Hyujinie! -Jiwoo almost screamed as soon as they met each other on the middle of the sideway.

-Morning kids- Jungeun smiled at them making a small salute with the hand Jiwoo wasn´t holding.

-Did you guys already eat? - Heejin said smiling back at both of them- Hyujin is buying me breakfast.

-Of course she is- Jungeun mocked raising one of her eyebrows winning a push on her shoulder from the younger brunette.  

Jungeun and Jiwoo lived just a few rooms away from them down the hallway, Jiwoo was majoring in arts just as Hyujin so after offering her help to the younger they quickly got close. It didn´t took too much time for Hyujin to realize that the friendship that held Jiwoo and Jungeun together was almost the same bond between her and Heejin. Hyujin was surprised to know Jungeun quickly understood what was going on inside her after a few meetings, she wasn´t quite sure if Jiwoo knew too but both of them were easy to be around and friends like those were always a weird find for Hyujin.

-Jungeun never buys me food- Jiwoo pounded making the younger pair laugh.

-What are you talking about? I bought you a cake last week- Jungeun quickly said dropping Jiwoo´s hand- Also your girlfriend is rich, why would I give you my money idiot?

-Sooyoung is not rich!

-She´s 22 and already owns a building, sounds rich to me- Hyujin mocked making Jungeun nobbled and Heejin laugh.- Let´s just get going or we´re all going to be late.

The fight about Sooyoung's bank account was quickly replaiced with a much banal topic between the girls as soon they went into the coffe shop realizing all of them were already starving. Taking breakfast together at least twice a week was slowly coming a habit between the four of them, from time to time even Sooyoung and Jinsoul joined them to have dinner or go out to almost anything they would offer on their free time. Going out with two couples and Heejin made Hyujin almost feel into a group date, too bad she wasn't lucky enought to kiss Heejin everytime she wanted to making her have a hard time cosidering she wanted to most of the time.

-I'll get going, otherwise i'll be late for practice-Hyujin finished the last bite of her bread before standing-Here's our part of the bill bunny, Have a good day girls.- she smiled at them and left them behind.

Soccer was an important part of Hyujin's life since high school and her abilities were good enough to get her into collage with a full schoolarship. She couldn't afford missing the practice or being late since the team was basically paying for her whole education. Sports and art sounded like an odd combination for her parents and most of her old friends but Hyujin was nothing but happy about being able to mix both of her passions and enjoy them at the same time. Collage sure had its ups and downs but Hyujin was trying to take things to the bright side, even when she was exausted from a match and still had to stay up most of the night to finish a twenty pages essay. She was still learning how to use her time properly to asure her grades and her spot at the team, the pressure was definitely not easy to handle for her but watching Heejin struggle almost daily with her dues made her feel a little glad about her major. Med school was hard and watching Heejin put so much effort into it made Hyujin feel nothing but proud, that was one of the many reasons she fell for her friend, Heejin's dedication was really something to be aware of.

Keeping friends always gave Hyujin a hard time, sure she could talk to people regulary but mostly of the time the interest would disappear for her after a few days. So when she found herself attached to Heejin a year after meeting her she realized her feelings weren't just friendly ones. even when she knew Heejin was completely fine with the fact of her being gay, Hyujin would froze just at the idea of letting the shorter know about her feels. Heejin sure loved her and even when it wasn't the way Hyujin wanted her to she was happy to still be appreciated for the med major after all those years. Professors came and go into the classroms and by the time she was free from her classes the sun was already starting to go down but the campus was still filled with people, Hyujin left out a soft goodbye to her history partner before heading to her own room. She felt her body heavier from all the activities of the day and there was nothing she wanted more than a shower and the softness of her bed, the silence of the shared room made her think she was on her own until she spotted Heejin seating on the floor with a huge book on her lap.

-Where were you? I was starting to worry-Heejin addmited furrowing her eyebrowns.

-I went to Lia's room to catch a few paints for our proyect-Hyujin explained dropping her backpack next to the door-How were your classes today?

-I have a chemistry test in two days-Heejin said softly standing up and avoiding Hyujin curious sight.

-The one you've been studying for days?-Heejin nobbed softly and bited her lip, Hyujin already knew what that meant-Do you want me to help you study? We can call Jinsoul maybe she's not busy tonight.

-No no, im fine-Heejin quickly answered shaking her head-Go shower, i'll warm dinner for you, you're probably exhausted.

Hyujin laughed at herself for how familiar and kind the simple gesture of putting ramen into a microwave felt important when Heejin was the one doing it for her. She took a long warm shower and by the time she came back to the room Heejin was once again focus on her chismestry book wich Hyujin couldn't actually understand at all, she sat next to her in complete silence while eating for a few minutes before she felt too tired to be awake for any longer.

-Don't over work youself Bunny-Hyujin whispered before kissing the top of Heejin's head-Try to get some rest, you can still study tomorrow.

-just a few minutes more and i'll go to bed, don't worry-Heejin promised with a smile while she watched Hyujin disappear under her soft blankets.

But the minutes turned into hours and before realizing it the night was starting to go by and Heejin was still with her eyes glued on how the sigma and pi bonds were made. She left out a quiet groan as she screached on the uncomfortable chair, her eyes landed on Hyujin peacefully sleeping on her bed and she couldn't help but smile at the sight. Heejin never thought her safe place could be a person until she met Hyujin, all those fake versions of herself didn't exist when she was around, Heejin didn't need to play the perfect girl like she did with her family or the reckless teen some of her friends forced her to be. When Hyujin was around Heejin didn't felt the need to be other than the real Heejin. The lamp turned down drowing the room in shadows when Heejin got up to leave her responsabities behind for a second, her eyes felt heave and her muscles tense for all the time she sat on the same postion. When she stood in front of the bunk it wasn't hard to decide if she'll sleep on her bed or not, Hyujin immediately wrapped her arms around her thin torso when Heejin placed herself under the blanket.

-Night’ Boo-Heejin whispered before kissing Hyujin's forhead.

Hyujin was starting to get used to this and even when it make her happy it scared her almost as much, what was she going to do when Heejin finds somebody else to share her bed with?, what was she going to do when she fall for the next guy?. Those thoughts kept running on Hyujin's mind for the rest of the week. She felt sick just at the thought of Heejin leaving with someone else, especially since her all boyfriends were usually idiots. A Saturday afternoon when she got back to their room all her fears started to come true when she found a smily Heejin seating too close for her peace next to a unkown tall boy, there were books all other the coffe table and Heejin was wearing her glasses so Hyujin quickly notice they were studying. Or at least Heejin was.

-You came back early!-Heejin welcomed her with a smile- Hyujin this is my biology partner…

-Lee Han Sol-The boy interruped making Hyujin furrow her eyebrows but Heejin didn't seem to notice.

That was just the start of the strom for Hyujin, and she wasn't quite sure if she was ready to face it.

-----------------

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed reading. Please excuse if there's any misspelling and let me know if so. Thanks for reading:)