9.- Rosy

Secret.

Hyunjin fixed the straps of her backpack over her shoulders as she prepared to walk out the classroom she’s been locked for the last three hours into a history class, finals were around the corner and that was already showing on the dynamic of the lessons that at the beginning used to be fun for the now stressed students. Missing classes wasn’t probably the best decision she could have made while she stayed at Haseul’s but luckily her friends were happy to help her out with her late assignments, specially Lia despite Heejin’s constant complains and tantrums for all the time Hyunjin had to spent with the other girl. Things were moving slow motion between her and Heejin and Hyunjin couldn’t care less about it, if Heejin was okay with it then she wasn’t going to be the one to put any kind of pressure into it. Hyunjin still felt like her heart was about to explode on her chest when Heejin kissed her without any warning or simply held her hand as they walked, the common things were starting to become amazing just because Heejin was there as her girlfriend and not just a friend. Even when Hyunjin still didn’t have to guts to put a tag to their relationship.

-Unnie wait-Lia called from the other side of the almost empty classroom making Hyunjin stop her steps to the door.

Waiting wasn’t one of Heejin’s many talents so when people started coming out of the classroom but Hyunjin wasn’t between them she felt she’d waited enough already despite she got there around five minutes earlier just to pick the girl from her last class of the day. Heejin hated to admit it but she’s been even more attached to Hyunjin on the last two weeks that’s she’s ever been on the past ten years of friendship, all she did was think about her when they were apart and that was a whole new relationship structure for her, considering all her past relationships were with boys she didn’t even really like. Walking into the classroom her eyes quickly find Hyunjin standing on the end at a respectable distance from Lia who handed her a few papers, Heejin’s hands gripped the straps of her backpack tight as her brows furrowed at the sight when she noticed the girl clearly flirting with Hyunjin. Her Hyunjin.

-Yah Kim Hyunjin-Heejin called from the door with a frown making the girl turn around immediately to meet her with a wide smile, she seemed so happy to see her that Heejin almost felt guilty for being jealous- Does that going to take long? I’m hungry already.

-We’re done already Bunny wait a minute-Hyunjin promised smiling at her before turning around to meet Lia and take the last papers and a textbook to push them inside her backpack- Thank you Lia, I’ll call you when I finish my part so we can meet up to read it all together.

Lia nodded and Hyunjin took it as her signal to walk down to finally meet Heejin who waited no longer to press their lips together on a short kiss, Hyunjin forgot how to speak for a second when she opened her eyes to meet the playful smirk of the brunette’s pink lips making her chuckle when she realized the reason of the sudden demonstration was standing still a few steps from them before walking out the classroom in silence. It wasn’t like Heejin didn’t trust Hyunjin, she just didn’t like the idea of girls flying around the girl every time they had a chance, which was too many times a day for her own peace and Hyunjin wasn’t going to complain since now most of the jealousy were solved with kisses instead of fights.

-I missed you-Heejin said with a smile before hugging Hyunjin’s arm to walk once again to the hallway.

-I thought you’d go with Jinsoul and Jungeun, that’s why I was taking my time-Hyunjin admitted leaning to kiss Heejin’s temple almost covered why a baseball cap.

-We came to pick Jiwoo who was actually on the classroom next to yours so I decided to stay since it was still full with people-Heejin explained making Hyunjin pressed her lips together.

Since they came back to the campus Heejin has been on alert mode most of the time since Hansol still was on the same building as her during her classes and that was making Hyunjin feel extremely pissed. Jinsoul was the one who kept an eye on her every time she could between her classes and even Hyunjin made time to walk around the med building just to check the girl was okay despite Heejin promised she was already over it. Hyunjin didn’t swallow the lie not even a bit when she noticed how tensed the girl got every time she heard a boy talking too loud near her or somebody touched her without any warning, Hansol had been lucky enough to not cross Hyunjin’s way since they came back because the girl was nothing but sure that as soon as she saw the guy she would kick him harder than the soccer balls despite Heejin’s request to ignore everything about his presence.

The small coffee shop was as filled as usual but their friends weren’t any hard to find since Jiwoo’s loud voice basically guide them to the table that was already filled with their orders, it was safe to say nobody was a bit surprised when Heejin and Hyunjin walked back to the dorm as a couple. Their agony while being apart wasn’t a secret for any of the girls, they all knew sooner or later one of them was going to break her silence about the obvious feeling floating around them and since Hyunjin had the ability to keep it “hidden” despite the years they weren’t too shocked neither when Heejin was the one to confess. Their table seemed to be a little happier that afternoon, after all it was Sooyoung’s birthday and despite they all knew it wasn’t the best idea to go clubbing on a Monday night they were ready to go out to celebrate, after all there was no point on celebrating a past birthday.

-What are you going to give her? -Jungeun asked Jiwoo who was seating across the table with her face almost buried on her noodles.

-It’s a secret-Jiwoo said taking a sip of her soda before smiling widely at her friend.

-Guess I’ll have to sleep with the TV on tonight-Jinsoul said holding a laugh when Jiwoo took a piece of bread from Hyunjin’s plate to throw it directly at the blonde’s forehead.

-Yah! Let my bread out of this!-Hyunjin nagged hitting Jiwoo’s hand who whined like she just felt the worst pain of her life- It’s not like you haven’t made us sleep with the movies on neither Jung, you should have a vocal major- Hyunjin said making all the table laugh except for Jinsoul.

Hyunjin’s smile faded when she turned around to meet Heejin right after her hand was squeezed under the table, over Heejin’s shoulder was a hand big enough to almost cover it completely making Hyunjin look over only to find Hansol’s dark eyes looking at Heejin who seemed to be frozen on her seat. The table turned into a dead silence that took form of a shaky gasp when Hyunjin stood up to meet Hansol pushing his arm away from Heejin, her heart was beating furiously on her ears as she stood between the boy and the med student on her back. Jinsoul tried to stand up as well but Jungeun kept her in place holding her tight under the table, by the look on Hyunjin’s eyes it wasn’t a good idea to stand in the middle of whatever was about to start between them.

-Don’t you see I’m trying to talk with my girl?-Hansol said with a cocky smirk as he took a step closer, Hyunjin didn’t move an inch.

-She’s not your girl anymore, get the out of here before you regret it-Hyunjin spitted and she felt Heejin’s hand grip her wrist softly.

-And who’s gonna make me regret it? You?-Hansol laughed bitterly pointing at Hyunjin before looking at Heejin behind her- Let’s go babe, stop being stupid.

Hansol’s hand tried to reach the hand on Hyunjin’s wrist but before he could touch her a solid punch landed on his nose making him give a step back, Hyunjin didn’t even give him any time to react when a second punch reached once again the same spot on his face making his nose bleed over the hand that was covering it. Hansol lost his balance and a soon as he reached the floor a kick hit his side, Hyunjin was shaking as the adrenaline rushed on her veins watching the guy curl over himself on the floor with his hands now over his ribs, Hyunjin thought he should be grateful because at least she wasn’t wearing her soccer shoes but instead of kicking him again she lowered herself to punch his mouth, the same mouth that marked Heejin a few days ago, she felt the blood wet her knuckles making her hands sticky but she couldn’t mind less when she punched his face for the fourth time. Hyunjin heard Heejin call her and that alone was enough to distract her, making her turn and give Hansol a chance to punch her back right on the mouth.

The metallic taste of blood made Hyunjin even angrier standing almost with a jump to kick the boy down hard enough to make him cry out loud, she felt a pair of arms hug her waist to pull her away and she was also ready to punch whoever was stopping her until she realized it was Jungeun, lifting her arms to show her friends and Heejin she’s had enough of the show she allows Jungeun to pull her a few steps away from the boy but not before she made her spit mixed with her own blood land on the crying boy’s cheek.

-This better be the last time I see you near my girl-Hyunjin warned and she wasn’t playing at all.

When Hyunjin turned around she met Heejin’s straight face, her eyebrows were furrowed and Hyunjin knew she wasn't probably going to get a kiss for her actions but still she warped her wirst with her hand to pull her out the place between the amount of people that gathered around the fight to get a better view, she knew that would for sure give her some troubles with her coach but she wouldn't mind a few nags for the satisfaction of kicking the soul out of Hansol's body like that. Hyunjin had physically fought only a few times during her life, at least half of them for Heejin and the other half only for her nerves but it wasn't like she actually enjoyed violence, what she did enjoy was winning, and she always won the fights. Heejin pulled her to a side as soon as they reached the sidewalk creating a distance from their friends of a few meters, enough for them not to listen whatever she was going to tell Hyunjin, who was then more scared of what could come out of Heejin's mouth than any punch Hansol could had possible give her a second ago. 

-I told you to ignore him-Heejin said using a severe tone as she looked for a tissues on her backpack.- Just look at your hand, this didn't solve anything.

-Are you angry with me?- Hyunjin whispered softly looking down at her hand stained with blood. 

Heejin gaze softened at the weak tone coming out of the girl's lips, she looked like a scared kid compared to how strong she looked while she was fighting. The last thing Hyunjin wanted was another big fight, especially if it was about Hansol, she hated the guilt feeling that filled her chest everytime Heejin nagged her about something like not being able to hold her impulses, it pushed all her insecutiries into her head before she could even try to avoid it. Hyunjin felt like she could breath again when soft lips landed on her cheek making her take a deep breath letting her senses calm under Heejin's touch who still seemed far to be calm when she noticed the trace of blood on Hyunjin's chin, her lips partened to apologize but the noise of different voices on her back got her attention first making her turn around only to meet Hansol standing a few meters away with people surrounding him. He sure knew how to give a show, Heejin kept still in front of Hyunjin straigthing her shoulders like that could make her look less tiny compared with the boy. She was done with hiding, the days of being scared came to it's end as soon as he hurted Hyunjin and a whole different version of her came to the light keeping the bleeding girl standing on her back. Heejin knew that was her fault and nobody but her was going to solve the situation. 

-Seems like you have less self-love than what i expected-Heejin mocked looking right into his eyes, Hansol now seemed even more pissed, after all he was used to the quiet and pleasing Heejin.

-Move out of the way-Hansol yelled making Hyunjin held Heejin's wrist just in case she had to pull her away from the boy if he dared to go closer. 

-Listen up Idiot-Heejin called taking Hyunjin's hand without tearing her gaze over the boy- I'll give you two options here, One where you can quiet this and other where i let Hyunjin kick your stupid and you'll have to face not only the whole university but also your useless dad when he finds out you ruined every relationship he could want with the Jeguk group. Choose then.

Hyunjin looked at Heejin with a smile on her lips, what she have learned about rich kids it's that nothing makes them more scared than messing their parent's buisness. Heejin wasn't different, and she bet Jinsoul and Sooyoung weren't much different neither when they had their age. When Hansol turned around the med student wasn't surprised at all but still it made her relax enough to laugh out loud at the boy furiously walking away from them, Heejin hated pulling her family's name into such situations but there wasn't nothing more effective to end most of her problems. The girls came closer to them as Jiwoo mocked the frown on the boy's face making Jungeun laugh at her and ignore the confusion shinning on Jinsoul's eyes as she looked at Heejin trying to clean Hyunjin's chin with the tissue. If it wasn't for the blood Hyunjin would have probably kiss her furiously after she realized how worried she still looked as she tried to find another mark on her face. 

-Is Jeon Jiyoung your sister?-Jinsoul asked with a wide smile making Heejin turn around and nod softly, Jinsoul laughed loud enough to make the other two girls focus on her. -I knew you looked familiar, Sooyoung is going to die. 

-Why Sooyoung?-Jiwoo asked now intrested on the talk, Jinsoul had to hold her laugh to look at her friend. 

-She had the biggest and most phatetic crush on Jiyoung when we were on school, she literally choked when Jiyoung finally talked to her-Jinsoul laughed again at her cousin making Heejin smile at the thought, Sooyoung was hard to impress but Jiyoung seemed just like the right kind of person to make her blush.

-Sounds like somehting unnie could do-Heejin admitted chuckling before turning around to meet Hyunjin's soft gaze over her- I'll take Hyunjin home, see you tonight girls. 

***

Hyunjin groaned when a skirt landed on her head as she tried to watch a movie, she found herself lacking of energy to go out that night but knowing it was Sooyoung's brithday party and seeing Heejin so excited about the idea was making her have second thoughts about staying at the dorm that night. Heejin was moving around already on a tight dress trying to find the perfect shoes to end her outfit and Hyunjin was happy to watch her from her place on the couch, she couldn't help the smile that curled her lips when Heejin clapped filled with joy when she finally spotted a pair of heels on the back of their closet. Hyunjin thought she couldn't love Heejin even more than what she already did but now that they could finally interact like a couple made things to her heart that she didn't thought were possible, the simpliest things were becoming  so meaninful  that sometimes she wasn't able to find the right words to express herself. Heejin on the other hand was much more open about her feelings and Hyunjin wouldn't want it any other way, she knew Heejin still felt a little guilty because of the last fight the despite the almost excessive amount of times Hyunjin told her it was all forgotten so she used every chance she had to show Hyunjin who much she loved her. It was innocent and almost childish, but after waiting years to reach that point they felt like it was useless to waste any more time. 

-Aren't you going to shower? We're going to be late-Heejin said standing up now on her heels, Hyunjin's smile widen.

-You look pretty-Hyunjin said almost in a whisper making Heejin blush and smile back at her-Are you really going to tell Jiyoung about the fight? 

-Of course i will, nobody can just punch you and go around like nothing happened-Heejin said furrowing her eyebrows as she walked to the girl just to seat next to her, she giggled when Hyunjin's lips softly placed over hers on a quick peck that was soonly followed by many more. 

-Can we just stay home?-Hyunjin whispered kissing Heejin's lips again with her hands around the tiny waist only inches away from her body, Heejin laughed over her lips before softly push the girl's shoulders away. 

-Nice try baby but we can't-Heejin said with a smile caressing Hyunjin's cheek before standing up once again-Now go shower, i'll pick you something to wear. 

The music was loud and the lights were low around the V.I.P booth reserved for them, from her seat Heejin could easily see her friends dancing only a few meters away. she wasn't surprised at all when Hyunjin was already on the mood for anything after only two shots, after all between the two of them Hyunjin was usually more party-person than her. Heejin thought it was funny who they could be so different and at the same time be able to be so similar on many other things, maybe their differences were the perfect point to hold the balance between them during all those years, she never believed on soulmates and yet she found herself giving it a chance because of Hyunjin. It wasn't an easy ride to reach the point where they were standing but she knew they needed every rock that was throw their way to grow up indivually before being able to be on the right path as a couple. Hyunjin's arms wrapped around the med student's waist when she walked her way into the dance floor, any of them trying to hide the childish smiles on their lips as they danced together between blurry strangers because at the end both of them felt like nothing was more important than each other. Heejin's titled as she laughed at the blush on Hyunjin's cheeks when she leaned to kiss her without any warning, she liked to act like she was already used to it but she still felt her heart beat twice faster than usual everytime the soccer player came closer to her. 

-Stop looking at me like that-Heejin giggled putting her hand over Hyunjin's face softly making the taller laugh softly and wrap her wrist with her hand. 

-You're really pretty, did you know?-Hyunjin said pulling the girl closer to her with a smile-This should be our frist date. 

-We've been to a thousand dates already dummy-Heejin said entertwing her fringers.-We literally eat together every day and you took me to that park like two da... 

-Those weren't real dates, I wore my soccer uniform for like the half of those times-Hyunjin laughed fixing a lock behind Heejin's ear softly- So being this our frist date, What do you want to do?

Heejin's eyes seemed to sparkle under the flashing lights as a smirk curled her lips stained with soft red lipstick and Hyunjin could have swore all the air on the atmosphere dessapeared on second Heejin's raspy voice sounded next to her ear along with the intoxicating smell of her perfume. 

-Surprise me babe-Heejin almost whispered kissing Hyunjin's cheek softly. 

-Yah kids!-Haseul called pocking Hyunjin's side and if she hadn't been to busy thinking abour Heejin she would have complained about it- We were looking for you, Sooyoung wants to take shots with all of us. 

Soonly the innocent round of shots turned into a endless cycle filling the small table with cups and glasses as they laughed and talked loud enough to be mistaken with screams, Nobody remembered it was a week day and it wasn't like they cared anyway as they took another long round of tequila. Hyunjin felt like the happiest person on earth as the hours went by, she didn't know if she had to blame the alcohol or Heejin for the light headed feeling as they made their way to Jinsoul's car three hours later. Going back to the dorm wasn't an option when they stopped to get food and a few more bottles of soju endend up on the plastic bag along with ridiculous amount of food they bought, Hyunjin enjoyed nights like those were she didn't actually knew how things could end or where they would be at the next morning. Sooyoung's apartament was filled with music and voices as soon as the eight girls walked their way into it, Heejin was a long way away from being drunk compared with Hyunjin, Jinsoul, Jiwoo and Haseul herself who layed on the couch almost one over the other as they tried to eat big bites of chiken without ruining the couch or their own clothes as their girlfriends laughed at them from the other edge of the room. Hyunjin almost choke with her shot when Heejin placed herself over her lap with a wide smile, The soft gaze on her eyes made the soccer player's heart melt right in front of her face. 

-Are you tired?-Hyunjin asked softly letting her hand land on Heejin's knee to rub small circles with her thumb, she was sure Heejin felt how fast her heart was beating when her fingertips traced the exposed skin on the base of her neck thanks to the few unbottoned bottoms of her dark blouse. 

You’re intoxicated by my fragrance
You’ll try to pick me off
Open both your eyes wide
Take a good look at me

-I was thinking that maybe we could...-Heejin's cheek turned soft red as her eyes were focused on the thin golden chain around Hyunjin's neck-Go lay down for a moment-Heejin looked up to meet Hyunjin's eyes who felt like she was about to faint under her touch catching an unfamiliar spark on the honey sea inside Heejin's orbs-You don't have to come if you don't want to. 

Hyunjin smiled at the doubt, Heejin was so innocent to think Hyunjin could actually say no to anything she could bring to the table at that point. Leaning a little to connect their lips she found herself being drown by the feeling, so warm and calming until she felt the shaky gasp over the sensitive skin of her lower lip making Hyunjin's eyes open softly looking at Heejin carefully. Heejin's face were bright red and her eyes were still shut close when Hyunjin breathed against her lips, when her eyes opened softly Hyunjin reconigzed the unkown spark making shut on a knot. Lust.

Rose petals tinted red
Bitten by your lips
Slowly melting
Feel this moment

Shaky hands held each other as Hyunjin stood up in complete silence feeling like their hearts were about to explode on their chest as they made their way to the end of the familiar hallway. Closing the door on their backs Heejin turned around to meet a completly different Hyunjin standing in front of her, soft hands landed on her waist pulling her closer slow enought for her to refuse if she wanted to beofre her lips were taken as hostages once again between Hyunjin's soft lips. she allowed herself to be guided into the unkown lands because it felt right but mostly because it felt good. The night that put an end to their friendship and a start to their relationship.

My life is rosy

-

HI GUYS! i know these two last chapter are way messier than the frist ones and i want to apologize for it. The next chaper it's going to be the last one and i just want to thank you for reading this mess i really appreciate all the comments and the likes because i really thought nobody would actually like this when i started writing it down. Since i don't really know how to end this story i would like to ask you guys what would do like to read next? SEND ME YOUR IDEAS and i'll try to make my best.