Prologue.

Secret.

Hyujin felt her heart beat rise at the sight of Heejin's smile while she was standing in the middle of the empty dorm like it was the most beautiful place she's ever been into, the simple little room that they would share for the rest of their collage life. The only furniture on the place was a simple desk and a bunk bed in the middle of four white empty walls; the place might seem cold at first sight but the idea of sharing it with Heejin made Hyujin felt right at home.

-It's perfect! - Heejin clapped in pure joy.

-It's just a room Heejin, and it's not even the half as big as yours at home- Hyujin smiled throwing her backpack on the top of the bunk.

-I know but this is…-Heejin looked around before allowing her eyes land on Hyujin dark sparkling orbs-It's different, I’m glad you're here otherwise I would be more…

-Scared? - Hyujin mocked seating on the edge of the bed before taking Heejin's hand in hers, she felt her chest warm when the shorter girl rubbed her thumb over her knuckles in an already known gesture for the taller-We're going to be fine bunny- Heejin's pink lips curved into a smile as soon as she heard the encouraging words-I don’t want to be nowhere else.

Hyujin wasn't lying, even though she had had her ups and downs with Heejin in the last few years she couldn't think in a better place to be than there, holding the tiny hands of the girl she's loved for what it seemed like forever.

Haseul once told her that to get rid of the aching feeling on her chest, that she needed to leave Heejin behind, but how would she do such a thing?

Maybe spending all that time together she'll finally find out that Heejin wasn't as out of her league as she thought all that time.