Very cute Jiyong

Je t'aime... Moi non plus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 14

 

“What’s on your neck Sandara?” He asked, frowning as he tried to take another peek at his girlfriend’s neck.

Sandara widened her eyes before bringing her hair back to the front and smiling at Jiyong. Now, all she had to do was play along and try not to laugh too much, otherwise he would know something was up.

“What do you mean what’s on my neck?”

“What’s on your neck??” He said louder and he took her hands in his, preventing her from hiding what he saw with her hands.

“What are you talking about? There’s nothing on my neck.”

“I just saw something on your neck, looked like a bruise of something…”

“I don’t have anything on my neck, Jiyong.”

“Yes, you do! You have a ing hickey, why won’t you show me?” He said, this time getting angry with her because she wouldn’t let him see.

As she saw him getting angrier with her, in front of Mino, she started panicking. Eventually he forced his way on her and managed to push her hair back. He saw more precisely what she had on her neck and as he realized it was definitely a hickey, his eyes got darker in anger.

“Why do you have a hickey on your neck?”

“Oh, that? Well I think you did it yesterday after your seminar.” She said, smiling at him as she tried hugging him. God she was such a good actress, she thought, proud of herself. As Jiyong was fuming in anger, Sandara could already see herself walking down the Festival de Cannes, ready to get her award for 'Best actress of the year'. 

“You know damn well it wasn’t me. Who did that?”

This time Jiyong had stood up from the couch and obliged Dara to get up too.

“I don’t know…”

“What do you mean you don’t know? You have a ing hickey on your neck!” Jiyong screamed as he started pulling at his hair in anger. “Who did this? Tell me who did this.” As his screams were followed by silence, he looked around them and noticed Mino was still there, expressionless.

Poor Mino was trying the best he could to not laugh, thus the expressionless almost sick-looking face. But Jiyong though it was an expression of fear, making him even more angry at the situation.

“Mino, go to your room. Sandara and I need to talk.” He ordered at his brother before asking one of the maid who was witnessing everything to leave too and not let anybody enter the living room before he told her so.

As he asked, Sandara’s eyes widened. She was kind of getting scared, now that they were only the two of them in the room. She had never seen really angry Jiyong so she didn’t really know what to expect.

“Jiyong I don’t know…” She said softly before walking towards the large gold-framed mirror above the fireplace. She didn’t have the time to see what the fake hickey looked like and she was actually very curious about how it had turned out. As soon as she saw it, she tried to suppress her will to laugh as much as she could. This was definitely looking like some big legit hickey. “Maybe I burnt myself with my hair curler this morning and I didn’t even notice.” She said before turning around to look at Jiyong.

As she smiled at him innocently, he squinted his eyes at her before getting closer to her and grabbing both of her wrists.

“Oh, hair curler, really? Sandara, your hair is not curled. Stop taking me for an idiot!” He screamed before letting go of her wrists and starting pacing around the room, definitely looking for something.

“Where is your phone?” He said angrily. “You’re playing around too much, tell me where your phone is.”

“It’s in the kitchen, but please Jiyong, try to calm down.” She said, this time a bit more seriously.

“What do you mean 'try to calm down'?” He yelled. “I’m not going to ing calm down. Tell me who did that?” He asked as he started pacing around again, going through his now messed up hair with his hand. “Was it that prick? Was it Daejung?” He suddenly asked.

It was as if Jiyong had realized something important at that moment, as he started walking again towards her.

“It was Daejung, wasn’t it? God, Sandara, why would you do that?” He asked as a flash of sadness flashed through his eyes, however it was quickly replaced by anger. “Did he you after I got you home yesterday night or today, before you came here and decide to watch a movie with my little brother?” He asked, yelling once again as he didn’t seem to be able to control his anger.

She had enjoyed the possessive Jiyong at first but now it wasn’t fun anymore. She was obviously expecting him to worry a bit over the hickey and to ask questions but not to yell at her like that. As she was looking at him in astonishment, not replying to his question, Jiyong quickly got closer to her as he tried to take another peek at the hickey on her neck. But Dara did not clearly understand Jiyong’s intentions, and she found that his steps towards her were quite violent. So she quickly flinched and tried to shield herself with her arms in from of her as her eyes automatically closed. As soon as Jiyong saw her reaction, he took at step back but wasn’t less angry. She didn’t trust him; she thought he would hit her.

“I’m not going to ing hit you, Dara!”

Kwon Jiyong could have all the defaults in the world, he was a womanizer and a smoothie but he would never lay a hand on a woman.

“I’m not about to hit you, stop acting like I was about to hit you! But why would you let him do that?” He asked, not forgetting about the hickey.

She seemed to sigh in relief as she took another step back to look at him face to face.

“He didn’t do anything.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter