Lessons

Je t'aime... Moi non plus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13

 

“God Jiyong, why did you do that?” Sandara asked as soon as she entered the bathroom where had asked her to meet him after his conference.

“You sneaky girl thought I would let you play with my feelings without me doing anything.” He said, chuckling as he started walking towards her.

Well, at least he wasn’t really in a bad mood so he won’t start yelling at her.

“Really, what feeling are we talking about?” She asked as raised one of her eyebrows, expectantly.

“Baby, you’re mine. So you better stop playing this little game of yours.”

He was now standing in front of her and lowered his face to meet her eyes before kissing the tip of her nose. A smile started creeping on her face as she was starting to feel all giddy inside. She definitely liked jealous Jiyong.

“Were you jealous?” Dara tentatively asked.

“Me??” He asked baffled as he looked down at her and saw her noddng vigorously, still smiling. “Hell yes I am.”

“Good.” She said as she started walking back towards the bathroom’s door to unlock it and get out of here. He was too cute for her own good.

But Jiyong quickly trailed after her and put his hand on the door, preventing her from unlocking it.

“Good? What do you mean good?” He asked, even more baffled than before. She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders, still smiling at him. “You’re supposed to comfort me here by telling me you’re not going to talk to that prick anymore.” He said giving her the duh face.

“Mmh, let me think about it…” She said as she brought her finger to her chin, acting like she was thoroughly thinking. “No.” She ended up saying as she started smirking at him.

Next thing she knew, Jiyong dropped his head at her level as grabbed her shoulders, pinning her against the door as he started kissing her on the lips.

“Did he ever kiss you like this?” He whispered against her lips before opening slightly with his tongue to deepen the kiss. As she didn’t reply to his question, too mesmerized by the jealous Jiyong, he squeezed the sides of her hips as bit, making her instinctively her hips forward. She came down to earth as soon as she felt the growing bulge in the pants of the man in front of her. She started putting her hands on his chest, getting ready to push him backwards a bit. “I’m the only one allowed to be this close to you, do you understand?” He whispered against her ears as he his bulge against her, making her open as she tried to silence her moan.

“Sandara, I’m talking to you. Do you understand what I said, baby?”

“Y-Yes…” She quickly agreed as she started roaming her fingers behind his head, slightly pulling him closer to her.

Jiyong chuckled at her action before asking again. “Yes, who?”

“Yes, Jiyong.” She whispered as her hands lowered dangerously against his crotch.

For a second, Jiyong thought about letting her do whatever she wanted to him but he realized they were still in her university’s bathroom, and it wasn’t really the best place do to whatever he wanted to do with her.

“Mmh, not here you little erted mind.” He told her, chuckling against as she tried to kiss him. As soon as she heard him chuckle, she opened her eyes and glared at him. He kept laughing, smiling a bit more before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. He then got closer to her ear. “Not here baby, but I promise that if you want, I can give it to you all night long… every nights.” He boldly whispered as her eyes widened.

She gently pushed him away from her and quickly turned around as she tried to hide the faint blush that had crept on her cheeks. “Wait for like five minutes before coming out after me.” She said as she unlocked the door.

“Wait. Dinner together tonight?” He asked.

She slightly turned her head before nodding. “I’ll meet you in the parking lot in twenty minutes.” And with that, she was out of the bathroom and made her way where Seung-hyun was lazily waiting for her.

He was waiting for her in a bench outside the auditorium and looked like he was about to fall asleep at any moment. As she got to his height, she snickered at him before hitting playfully his arm.

“That girl, whoever she was, really ed your brains out. Didn’t she?” She said as she grabbed his arm, forcing him to move from his spot and get up.

“Oh yes, you can’t even imagine how.” Seung-hyun stated, smiling as he thought about what he did the whole morning.

“I have a slight idea, don’t worry.” She replied, still thinking about what had just happened in that bathroom with Jiyong.

Seung-hyun and her started making their way towards the exit of the building, dodging the weird stares some students were giving to Dara as they all saw Jiyong asking Daejung to leave his conference earlier. God, Jiyong was looking so hot back in that auditorium with his eyebrows furrowed and jealously clearly written all over his face.

“So, Beyoncé was right?” Seung-hyun asked after Dara explained to him what had happened during the conference.

“Oh yes she was. Mission get Jiyong jealous part one was a success.”

Indeed, things had turned out better than she had expected. At first she just wanted to make him a little jealous by talking to Daejung right in front of his eyes, she didn’t expect him to actually intervene in the middle of his seminar to ask one of the students to get out. On the other hand, she was happy he had reacted after seeing her talking to Daejung, but she was also annoyed by the fact that now news rumors will come out when she had especially asked Jiyong to keep things for themselves.

As she said goodbye to Seung-hyun, she made her way towards the university’s parking lot and quickly spotted Jiyong’s car. As soon as she got near it, his chauffeur came out of the car and slightly bowed before opening the door for her. He didn’t seem surprised to see her again, Jiyong might have told him she was coming.

“Mrs. Park, Mr. Kwon asked me to tell you that he will be a bit late. Some teachers wanted to talk to him after the conference. Please, make yourself confortable in the car while waiting for him.” The chauffeur stated, bowing again.

“No problem, thank you Mr. Kim.” She replied as she got inside the car.

As she was waiting for Jiyong, she couldn’t help but think about what her next plan could be. She definitely wanted to take his jealousy up to another level but at the time she didn’t want to do anything in public. She really expected their relationship to keep low-key, waiting for Jiyong to genuinely confess to her. After she came back from London, she didn’t have much time to talk to her parents but she knew that they were still angry at the Kwons and they still didn’t really understand why Dara had asked them to keep their contract with the city hall. For the time being, she didn’t have the guts to tell them that she was back with the man who had broken her heart and made her leave the country in a hurry three weeks ago. However, she was feeling hopeful about her relationship with Jiyong since he didn’t go clubbing ever since the last scandal and he even asked her out for a date, without any journalists or cameras.

When she finally saw Jiyong walking towards the car, she quickly arranged her hair and made sure her make up was looking good before turning to him as he entered the car, after his chauffeur opened the door for him. As he sat beside Dara, quickly kissed her on her right cheek before ing his blazer and loosening a bit his tie to make himself more confortable. He then nodded at the chauffeur, giving him the green light to start the car.

As he turned to Dara, he smiled at her and took her right hand in his before caressing it gently, something that he never ever did before.

“So what did you think about the seminar?” He asked, expectantly.

“It was very interesting, you know me, I obviously really liked the part on Coca Cola and IKEA’s new business strategies. Though, I was kind of disappointed that you didn’t talk about the last UN climate change summit.”

“I knew you were going to say that.” Jiyong stated, chuckling a bit. Sandara was definitely so easy to read. During his conference he could see the expressions on face, telling him when she agreed with what he said and when she disagreed. That’s what she liked about her, give her one random topic and she will tell you everything there is to say about it, she always had an opinion on everything. Over the last months, she even asked him if she could review his Mayor speeches. “But, well, you guys are all university students so I thought that I didn’t need to talk about it. It’s already all over the news.”

“You’re right but once I talked about it with Cheolsoo and…” Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter