Troubled Boy

The Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ria! Where are you going!" Her mother asked.

"For a walk," she called back not stopping.

"No, I don't want you walking around all night by yourself.  What if something bad happens to you?  Who will know?"

Ria's head turned slowly looking back at her worried mother, "I'll be careful, mom, I promise."

"Ria, listen to me.  I'm worried about you."

"I know mom, but these walls are driving me crazy.  I need air," she says grabbing her purse.

"I'll go with you then.  We haven't talked about Yoongi lately but I know you're still hurting.  I'm sorry he left baby but he's probably okay.  He has a history of doing this.  He's a troubled boy, a runaway."

"No, he's not, mom.  Terrible things have happened to him. It's understandable."

"I know he had reason to, I don't deny that, but when he's hurting, he finds it easier to just leave."

"That's not the case this time.  We love each other."

"You say he had no reason to leave.  Well, what about the fact that you still haven't broken up with Jay?"

"You really think that could be the reason?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

It hurt me to think Yoongi might have left me on purpose but that was better than the awful scenarios I replayed over and over in my head at night.  I also knew that was the reason my mother said that to me. 

Yoongi had an idea.  It had to work.  He thought about it all day and night trying to figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter