Ch8

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, enjoy I think there is gonna be only 1 ch more or maybe 2

-----------------------------------------

The two weeks after the fight with Seunghyun, Jiyong didn't know what to do with himself, he felt a terrible pain for the end of their relationship, the sadness that invaded him was immense but a part of him knew that this was the best, a part of him knew from the beginning the first time he saw Seungri that he was his person, and it was not because of how handsome Seungri was, or because of all the attention the young man attracted without even noticing or how when he could know him he learn how tender and kind Seungri was , no, it was something that Jiyong felt from the beginning, something he had never felt before, from the moment that his eyes landed on that dark-haired angel with bright smile Jiyong felt the connection between the two, there was a feeling in the same second that he saw him, letting him know that this man was his soul mate that the sad-looking young man had been made for him, and even if Jiyong tried to deny the obvious, from the moment Seungri arrived to his life  his relationship with Seunghyun was doomed to failure.

 

But that doesn't mean that this ending was less painful, and that is why Jiyong decided to go away for a few days to think, he returned to his apartment that he had practically abandoned and once it was ready he took all his things from the penthouse, leaving the ring that had meant so much to him, but that he no longer pretends.

For Jiyong those three weeks were of pain, of tears of sadness, of saying goodbye to the man, the friend and the companion who had accompanied him all these years sharing the same dream of success, from now on Jiyong wanted to look forward only to his new present and possibly bright future, if Seungri gave him the opportunity, all these days away from the beautiful panda made him see the magnitude of his feelings for the younger and he didn't want for a second to let him go far from his side anymore.

-----------------------

 

Everything was ready for the trip to London, the university had taken care of everything very effectively, during these 2 weeks of holidays Seungri met Sehun to say goodbye, with the promise that his friend would visit him while working as a model in Europe, also took those days to visit his family, who could not be more proud of his beloved Seungri, who would had imagined that the shy but smiley kid that always was making silly jokes would end up studying in London, from now on Lee Seungri would be the pride of his city and his most prominent son.

Upon his return to Seoul, he spent a few days with Daesung, who assured him that he would miss him so much that he and Minzy would visit him frecuently.

 

 

On the day of his flight, Daesung arrived to pick him up as promised, but thanks to the always problematic traffic, Seungri arrived just minutes before his flight departed, he gave a hug to his hyung and between tears handed him a letter before entering through the boarding gate without looking back.

Daesung didn't need to see who it was for, he was more than sure that the letter was addressed to Kwon Jiyong.

++++++++++++++++++++

3 weeks passed since. Jiyong had been in hibernation, without social networks, cell phones, laptop or tabled, and the truth this has really done him very well, he now could leave behind his sadness and he felt very hopeful thinking about his future and everything he would do for the little Panda to be his, he had everything planned he would call him and take him to the most romantic date of his life and Jiyong would ask him to allow him to court him, Jiyong felt shy of just imagining it, Jiyong was so happy.

 


Jiyong was not happy, nothing went as planned, Seungri did not answered his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter