Ch3

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today probably has been one of the worst days of my life, I really can not imagine how our beautiful Seungri feels, when I read the instagram I thought about leaving my ff incomplete I did not see any sense in continuing with this, but since I can not really do anything for him at least I will try to give you a beautiful story here, sorry TOP your presence in this ff will diminish even more Mianeeeee, please go to his instagram and leave him phrases of support, let Seungri feel that we are still at his side and do not forget the tendency. #WeLoveYouSeungri #BIGBANGIS5FOREVER

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seungri decided to get out of bed once and for all, it did not make sense to keep lying down if he had already been awake for two hours without being able to reconcile the dream, he was more excited than ever, today he was going back to the university and in the afternoon it would be his first day as the official assistant of the great star of Asia G Dragon.

His morning at the university did not have anything new or exciting, nobody had noticed his absence to classes only his best friend and seatmate Jonghoon, and this was good Seungri was a studious person, sweet and cheerful, but also reserved and that's why he decided not to tell anyone about his new job.


This was Seungri's time, his first day working as an assistant, Daesung hyung had spoken very well of him, and Seungri could not disappoint him, besides  he really needed this work, even for someone like Seungri who did not know anything about the world of entertainment it was obvious that this was a great opportunity.
 
Once out of the camerin Seungri nock the door, when he did not receive an answer, he supposed there was no one inside because he had arrived quite early so he decided to enter and leave everything ready for the arrival of his boss.

When entering the dressing room what he saw in front of him is not exactly what he expected, as soon as he entered he heard the sound of a very quite sensual music, perhaps someone had left the stereo on before leaving last night ?.

Seungri found the switch and the lights to turn it off the stereo but instead found a couple facing each other one on the legs of the other kissing passionately, (Seungri thanked any God who has allowed them to still have their clothes on).

Luckily the couple was so involved at the time that they did not notice the entrance of the young panda, for his bad luck Seungri was completely petrified with eyes as big as moons and open mouth, he could not move even an eyelash, and actually It was no wonder, since the innocent Seungri had never seen anything like this, two men kissing and touching each other as if they were going to die if they let go for just a second, the young man led a hundred percent dedicated to studying, the university computer only was used to find information from books, he did not have a TV and the cell phone that he had was an old second handed that was for the only thing that reached him, call and send text was all he needed after all, and while he had had some contact with when he visited the house of his friend Jonghoon, the truth is that it had not caught his attention.

And maybe that's why his lack of reaction to this situation, Seungri knew that he had to get out of there, running if possible and without being noticed, but please, could someone tell Seungri's body to obey him and not stay there completely frozen.

"Do you plan to watch the whole show, because after 5 minutes I start charging?"said Seunghyun

The man seemed furious that someone was interrupting his private time, but the other was as surprised as Seungri if not more.

"Oh oh my god, I'm so so sorry I just came early because I I wanted to to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter