Ch10 EPILOGUE

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIPs FIGHTING, SEUNGRI I STILL LOVE YOU, PLEASE ENJOY AND SORRY ABOUT GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"You're sure we shouldn't call security to get that creepy stalker out, he can be dangerous Ri".

"No, it's alright Dae hyung, oh excuse me miss could you bring a juice to the stalker dressed in camouflage that is behind the plants there in that corner?

"What? Oh ok sir"answered one of the spa workers where Dae and Ri had escaped on their weekly outing.

 

 

"Ri ah really??? this is getting ridiculous not being able to even come at night to the supermarket without your creepy stalker is the last straw".

"Leave it hyung is funny when he behaves like this" Seungri said as he turned to steal a glance at his fiance that was a few corridors behind pushing an empty cart with huge sunglasses, a pink scarf around his face and an ajhumma cap on his head so that no one recognizes him, especially a certain panda.

 

 

"Sir, the blond young man at table 7 sends this to you, please enjoy", said a waiter to Kwon Jiyong who was supposedly very well camouflaged dressed all in black in the darkest corner of the restaurant bar where Seungri and his lovely and y chief of operations were at dinner, Jiyong read the note that came with the dessert that his fiance had sent him "love when you have finished stalking me come to join us at the table, I miss you"

And if it could be said that Jiyong was perhaps a little too territorial with Seungri but who could not understand it, have you seen how adorable and fluffy his panda is, Jiyong had to protect his baby from the greedy souls who dared to go against his happiness at all costs, even go to these extremes and the truth is that Seungri far from bothering it seemed adorable to him to see his fiance trying to go unnoticed forgetting that with the orange hair he was wearing this last year he was more striking than a traffic light, Seungri worshiped him the same if not more and the people close to him knew it very well so even sometimes they would casually touch the hand of the panda or come to talk to his ear just to anoy a certain dragon, see all they came out winning.


-------------

"I accept you Kwon Seungri to love you, respect you and take care of you until the last day of my life, for you I will be the only one in the world, for me you will be my world"

"I accept you Lee Jiyong to love you, respect you and tolerate you until the last day of my life, for you I will be the only one in the world, for me you will be my world" answered Seungri winning the laughter of all his guests.

 


"Oppa seriously Jiyong oppa and Riri didn't get to agree on who would take the surname of who, daebak kekeke"

"Aigoo Minzy Ah, this pair of idiots doesn't surprise me anymore, but look how happy they are, they look so in love that I even want to throw up"

"It's true oppa even today I can't believe that the jealous dragon will take a full month to let Seungri out of his apartment when he arrived from London, it really was a bit extreme"

"Maybe, but believe me even if it doesn't seem like it between the two of them Seungri is the most jealous, only he knows how to hide it much better than Ji, I think that's why the panda understands him perfectly, both of them are madly in love with each other and if that makes them happy who we are to criticize them kekekeke aigoo these idiots, they really look very happy ".Daesung said as they all looked at the beautiful newlywed couple in the center of the dance floor dancing under the light of the moon looking at each other with eyes full of love as they danced their first dance as husbands, one leaning on the other's forehead wrapped in a layer of love forgetting all the people who were around, for Jiyong only Seungri existed and for Seungri there was only life with Jiyong.

 


Jiyong was really sad  Seungri said he would try to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter