Ch7

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the charity ball and Seungri was waiting at the door of Jiyong and Seunghyun building, dressed very elegant, of course never as much as the star and his fiance.

When the couple approached the car Seungri could not help but see how breathtaking Jiyong looked, the color of his hair and his features highlighted with the tux, and Seunghyun did not look bad either, but had no comparison with Jiyong, no one could compare to Jiyong.

"Hi Seungri, it's good to see you"

"Hello Mr Choi is nice to see you too, you both look great"

"Thank you Seungri is very kind of you" said Jiyong who observed how handsome Seungri looked, clearly could remember the first time he saw him, the first time Jiyong saw an angel made human the only man that has steal his attention completely in all his life, and could have kept remembering if there was not been cut by a comment from his fiance.

"Just call me Seunghyun we are all friends here, let's talk comfortably, but just no kisses ok Seungri"

"Seunghyun!!"

"Oh ok Seunghyun,, I'm sorry" said a distressed Seungri

"Don't worry pity kisses don't count as traition, right Ji?"

Jiyong could not say anything. He was surprised by the unnecessary comment of his fiance, although he was already getting used to having to endure them. But what Jiyong could not accept was that Seungri was humiliated by the malicious jokes of Seunghyun

"Seungri we are ready, we can go now"

The way to the charity ball was quite calm, thaks god, only interrupted once or twice by the dragon's fiance. "

"Sweetheart you look amazing I can not wait to get that from you later," Seunghyun have mumbled into Jiyong's ear.

Seungri was still close enough to hear! His nose was scrunched at the suggestive remark, and Jiyong could see it so he try to daunt his boyfriend.

"Honey we can talk about that later, there are other people in the car" Jiyong replied in a low voice.

 


When they arrived at the venue Seungri felt he couldn't get out of the car faster, just because he could not fly.

Each took his place Seungri with the assistants of the other celebrities and Jiyong and Seunghyun in front of the cameras of the reporters who were coming to capture all the angles of the perfect couple as they were called in Korea.

It was another hour before the current ball started. All the celebrities and coordinators took forever to finally get settled. Eventually, the host of the evening took the stage. She greeted everyone in her shimmering dress, spoke of how her organization hoped to reach their goal, and asked everyone to enjoy the festivities. So this was apparently going to be a dance party, with mostly music and food, along with the auction later on. That just sounded like a blast.

Seungri tapped his fingers on the table, trying to stay in beat with the orchestra, and wondering why in the hell Jiyong wanted him here

Another hour passed and Seungri was still alone in the bar of the event when suddenly someone touched him on the shoulder and great was his surprise when the face he saw was none other than that of his former schoolmate and first crush Sehun, although It took him a little time for Seungri to get out of the doubt since it had been over 8 years since he last saw Sehun, now there was little left of the ultra-thin boy with messy hair and too pointed cheekbones, the Sehun who was today in front of him was a handsome Sehun, manly, with very careful and silky hair to the point that Seungri felt a huge desire to pass his hand over.

"Seungri, you are Seungri right? Ahhh I barely saw you I recognized you".

"Sehun, what are you doing here? How are you? Where have you been all this time?"

"Well to start answering, this event is hosted by my mom, I have been ver well thank u, and  I just arrived from the United States, where I went to study and lately I work as a model".

"And how are you Ri ah? Tell me what are you doing here?"

"Well I'm fine too, now I live here in Seoul and study at YG University ah and I work as an assistant for G dragon"

"Wowwww that's great Seungri I'm going to stay here for 2 months during the holidays and then I'll go back to finish my career, you don't know how happy I am to find my good friend after so many years, you have to tell me everything that happened at school since I left but before, come here and give me a hug "

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the room where they were only the Top of the celebrities Jiyong could not avoid looking around the room to see if he could find any indication of where Seungri was, he had strangely disappeared as soon as they arrived at the event but after the way his fiance acted on the driver to the event we could understand why the younger wanted to be as dar as possible..

"Seunghyun have you seen Seungri? "

"Oh, I saw him a moment ago  and very well accompanied by Oh Sehun, I don't know if they already knew each other or is new but I saw them very friendly" Seunghyun commented wanting to see the reaction of his fiance that unfortunately was what he was already expecting.

"That kid Sehun always seemed to me a conceited maybe he will bother Seungri I better  go to bring him here."

"Jiyong, Seungri is an adult man and he knows very well how to take care of himself and does not need a savior. It would be better if we dedicate ourselves to enjoy the rest of the night, let's dance?"

"Yeah ok honey"

"I love you Ji"

"Me too honey me too"

It was only about half an hour after, Jiyong, found the pretext of going to the toilet, he was now able to see the younger, and he found him in the bar talking and laughing with Oh Sehun as Seunghyun said and it was true that they seemed very comfortable together, to the point that in the most natural way Sehun played from time to time with Seungri's hair in a very affectionate way, and although Jiyong felt his blood boiling every time Sehun approached Seungri, Jiyong knew that he had no right to intervene, after all he had already made his decision and his decision was Seunghyun.

 

When Jiyong came back to his table even though he put a smile on his face his fiance knew very well where he came from, it was enough with the mortified of his face to know that he had already witnessed the young couple from the bar Seunghyun was not stupid though he did not doubt their relationship, he knew very well that the child had earned a place in the heart of his fiance, and Seunghyun just hoped that he was still in time to get it out.


Almost at the end while Seunghyun was entertained with some designer friends Seungri approached Jiyong to inform him that it was his turn to give interviews to try to influence the public to make donations and let them know about  the organization he was supporting.

An hour later and exhausted from so much talking and answering the same questions again and again, with his throat tired and also seeing so many flashes fired in his face Jiyong was ready to leave but for Seunghyun the night had just begun, and he was so entertained joking and getting drunk that despite the insistence of Jiyong his fiance did not move even a cm and so it was that for the next two hours Jiyong was completely ignored except by Seungri who from time to time came to offer something to drink or ask if he needed something.

"Seungri we're leaving"

"Oh okay, I'll go tell Seunghyun"

"No Seungri I said let's go like you and me, my fiance can perfectly find a way to go home"

"Oh it's okay," Seungri said as he escorted the star to his car.

The road to Jiyong's house was quite silent none of them knew what to say.

"I'm so tired, Seungri," the older man said in a low voice.

"I imagined today was a very long day".

"I don't speak only about today is all, these events, the reporters, this rhythm of life sometimes I get tired, don't get me wrong I love my work and my fans but sometimes it is too much what they expect is too much".

"The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter