Ch5

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to start apologizing because I shortened this story I had planned to be 10 ch at least but I have eliminated three ch of pure angst the truth is that angst does not feel very correct these days so I have changed it a lot and I am sorry if it makes it look hasty or really bad, but every day is harder to think positive with everything that is happening

Today I will publish two chapters or maybe three, if you receive different notifications from update of mine is not an error.

-------------------------------------

hour that's the time that Jiyong drives his car, with a very mortified and even irritated Seungri by his side.

"Hyung"

"Shut up Seungri"

"Hyung"

"Give me a minute Seungri, I just need to think a minute"

"Hyung at least you have an idea of ​​what you did?"

"Well yes, I saved you from making the worst mistake of your life, you don't even know who that guy is Seungri and I tell you because I know him very well, he certainly is not boyfriend material".

"And who told you I'm looking for a boyfriend".

"Well, seeing the way you two danced and the caramelized you were without mentioning the moment I interrupted in time I must say, what else you might be looking for."

"But hyung he was so kind and he really looked interested in me, I really thought he would be perfect for my first time." Seungri said with a sad face.

"First time, first time, Lee Seungri, what the hell are you talking about?" said a dragon more and more angry.

"My first kiss hyung, my first kiss, look at how old I am and until today I have not been able to experience it, I do not know what love is, or how it feels when someone is really attracted to you or wants to know what I think or I feel, that wants to know the real Seungri beyond how I look and with Joon-young, although at the beginning it was just flirting while we talked more, he really seemed interested, you would not understand even if you wanted, you have someone who loves you and with whom you're going to get married, someone who is by your side every time you need it, someone who comforts you every time you feel down, that makes you happy every time you see everything gloomy, someone who makes you never feel alone, You don't know how lucky you are to have that hyung and that's why you will never understand me. "

""You're not the only one who feels lonely Seungri, and of course you're interesting, you're the most interesting person I've met in my life, Lee Seungri, and I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way".

"I already forgave you hyung but I still missed my first kiss"

"Someday Seungri, you just have to wait".

"Yes hyung but I wanted it today"

"Seungri do not hurry, you have to be patient"

"Aish seriously hyung I can not believe that because of you I lost my first kiss".

"I already said I'm sorry"

"That will not return my first hyung kiss"

"Yah Lee Seungri, the only thing that matters to you is that bloody kiss"

"Yes hyung my kiss, my kiss my kiss I want my kiss"

"Aishh I can't deal with you anymore, here you have it, you brat, take your kiss"

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Where did this feeling of floating come from, why am I feeling this way? And this heat in my stomach, I feel that it burns me but in a good way and this tinkling sensation in my lips, when it's going to stop? What is happening with me? Aishhh is another of those rare dreams ?.

Suddenly Seungri was back in his body, and in front of him with his lips pressed to his and eyes closed was Jiyong, the beautiful Jiyong, who had seized Seungri's thoughts the last month and a half, the Jiyong that day by day received him with a smile to Seungri, the Jiyong that every time the younger felt confused about something he had in him an adviser friend, the Jiyong with a fierce image to the public but behind the scenes is a kind person and generous, always smiling and hardworker of an ethereal beauty and a delicacy that unknowingly seizes your heart and when you realize it is too late.
The young man's thoughts were stopped by a very strong and arrhythmic sound, the sound was so strong that Seungri had the need to cover his ears to stop him, his heart, was the heart of Seungri that had begun to beat like never before, the child was beginning to believe that he was having a cardiac attack and well this kiss it was worth everything, this warm and wonderful kiss, his first kiss, the kiss that he had wanted so much and for so long and he was receiving from Jiyong, his Jiyong, his Jiyong hyung, his boss Jiyong ?.

Damn it.

 

 

Uncomfortable, yes, that was the perfect word to define how they felt, the two men sitting in the same vehicle on the side of the road.

The minutes passed and after that beautiful and warm kiss ended the silence followed, a long and uncomfortable silence.

After clearing his throat someone dared to speak, the least coward of the two.

"Hyung tomorrow our day starts early, we should probably go to rest and forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter