Ch1

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I lost the scholarship, but if I have the best grades in my class, I don't understand what is happening?" Seungri said completely anguished.

"It's not your fault Seungri, it's just that the company that funded your scholarship went bankrupt, I'm really sorry but unless you find a way to pay for the semester, you can not continue studying here," the secretary said with eyes of sadness to see the state of the desperate young man in front of her.


3 days passed since Seungri stopped attending the university, and really there was no point in continuing to take the place of another person if he had not the money to pay.

As much as he did over and over again the sums, eating only twice a day, if he left two hours early to go walking to the university, perhaps, no, it was in vain, the little money his humble parents sent to him from the province and his work as a half-time waiter with the jousts was enough to pay for his little room of students, his meals and materials from the university, and although he had left resumes all around, he had not had any luck.

-------------------------------

Although he did not have the mood to celebrate, Seungri had promised his former college tutor and best friend that he would attend his engagement party today.

Kang Daesung was one of the few people that Seungri trusted in this world, a person, simple, kind, always with a smile on his face and who in his first two years at the university had supported him in many ways, be buying food from time to time or by giving him materials that he knew Seungri would need but could not pay, one could say that Seungri found an older brother in Daesung.


When Seungri arrived at the place of the party he felt somewhat embarrassed, because although he wore his best clothes, they had been several years since its premiere, on the contrary of all the people at the party, who were obviously wearing the finest clothes , probably of the most expensive brands, Seungri knew that Daesung's family has money but he never imagined that it was so much, everything around him was of the best quality, the meals, the drinks, the decoration, it was something that Seungri just had seen in television dramas.

"Seungri you came" commented Daesung with the smile that characterizes him.

"Yes Dae hyung, congratulations everything looks wonderful, I'm sorry for not having been able to bring you a gift, but I owe it to you"

"Yahh Riah, you are practically  family, you don't need to worry about those things and tell me how is going everything in the university"

"Uhmm well hyung everything goes completely fine, perfect, fantastic, wonderful" replied Seungri with a nervous smile.

"Seungri What's wrong"

"Uhm nothing hyung like I told you everything is fine, perfect, fantas.."

"Yeah yeah, fantastic, wonderful, you're going to tell me what happened or I'll have to call your parents to ask them?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter