Ch6

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm such a loser by mistake I deleted half of a ch and the worst is that I don't remember what I wrote and I don't have a copy —.—,this is just so me.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Honey, I didn't know you were coming why didn't you tell me?"

 

"Because if I did it would not be a surprise, now I'll ask you again who did you kiss Ji?

 

"I think I better go," Daesung said as he got up to run, no, Seunghyun's fury and then Jiyong's counterattack was not something the minor wanted to witness.

 

"No DaeDae, you stay here, I need a fact-checker," said the elder of the hyungs while watching to his fiance.

 

"Okay"

 

"I'm still waiting for you Kwon Jiyong"

 

"Uhh he is upset"

 

"You're not helping Dae."

 

"Sorry hyung"

 

"I'm still waiting"

 

Jiyong told every detail of the night to his fiance, leaving a few emotion without mentioning.

 

"Is that correct?" He asked to the minor, to which Daesung nodded.

"

Thanks Dae now if you excuse us Jiyong and I have some things to clarify "

 

"Ok hyung bye, see you later Ji."

 

 Jiyong replied by waving his hand.

 

"What were you thinking, Jiyong? How could you do that?,  maybe you don't love me anymore,I mean our commitment doesn't mean anything to you?, maybe everything is a game or maybe now you feel I'm too little for the great G dragon?"

 

"No love is not that, nothing you've said is true, I love you."

 

"Jiyong someone who loves his partner does not betray him in this way, I want to think that innocent kiss like you say it was for pity, it was a mistake a serious mistake that will never happen again, so better tell me at once , you want us to continue together or we finish everything once and for all, you take your things and leave my house that simple and we forget these four years we spent together, what is your answer, do you need time? ".

 

"No, it was a mistake like you say honey, it was a pity kiss, I just wanted to help him, it will never happen again I promise."

 

"I want to believe in you Ji, you know that you are the most important thing to me, but I do not want to share you, I will not share you, so the least thing that you could do from now on is maintain a strictly professional relationship with the brat nothing more It's the only way I can trust you again. "

 

"It's fine honey I'll do what you want." Jiyong said provoking a smile of happiness in his still fiance, and if Jiyong was honest he did not want that smile to disappear anymore from his handsome face and less for his cause, Jiyong felt that he had betrayed himself with this decision, and it was then that Jiyong realized that Bae's words were completely true "choose the second because if you still love the first you would not have fallen in love with the latter" but there are times when you can not give yourself those luxuries.

 

The Monday after the night out fortunately everything was quiet in the agency, each working on his things, Seungri running between one assignment and another, and Jiyong acting as always maybe more cutting and evasive but Seungri thought it was natural after what happened between them so he decided to act as normally as possible.

 

 

Seungri had enough time to think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter