Ch2

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me how much you love me?"

"Wrong number" tututututututu

"Yeah brat your hyung asks you how much you love him and you hang him on the phone?"

"Well sorry hyung but you are really not my tipe and you have Minzy nona already"

"Somebody explain to me why I have someone like you as a friend please"

"It must be my killer smile hyung, no one can resist it" Seungri said while giving an example" (Riah you are on the pone no one can see you). Ok.

"Yeah whatever listen to me you brad, you need a job right? to pay for the university etc etc I have found the best job for someone as friendly and responsable like you, the pay is really good and you will have time for study kido,  How does that sound?

"It sounds like I could marry you, forget about Minzy nona hyung, I' m the man of your life"

"Pabo jajaja , listen to me you have to come tomorrow to my agency at 11 o clock, be puntual Riah bye"

"Bye hyung... Oh I forgot to ask what the job is about ahhh damn it, well it doesn' matter, I can study again yesss"


...................................................

"I'm home" Jiyong said when he arrived and saw all the penthouse lights off, he left his things in the living room and went to his room practically on tiptoes for fear of waking his fiance.
 It was not a surprise to get home after a long day of work to find his empty bed, more than that his fiance was making a habit of arriving almost always at midnight, but Jiyong understood it is not easy to stay on the top, in the world of fashion and entertainment, He knew it very well, but even so it did not prevent him from missing the nights in bed with Seunghyun embracing him, talking and making love like two crazy lovers, to the point that Jiyong couldn't even walk, the good times they call it.

And although maybe things had cooled a bit in the sentimental department they still love each other and Jiyong could not complain about , Seunghyun was a beast in bed and although he never wanted to mix things up a bit and always wanted to be Top, Jiyong could not complain at the end of the day he was always with a smile on his face, even after four years of relationship

"Jiyong was almost asleep when his fiance arrived"

"Hi sweetheart" said Seunghyun with a tired face

"Hi honey, difficult day?"

"You can not imagine, I'm going to take a bath"

"Okay"

When Seunghyun came out of the bathroom half an hour later, Jiyong was already well asleep, of course this would not stop him to satisfy his desire, he went to the bed and removed the blankets from his fiance and in less than a minute he had him already on his belly and almost .

"Honey, we have to sleep for work tomorrow" said Jiyong while rubbing his eyes.

"I can not wait sweetheart, you don't know how much I want you," Seunghyun said in a voice more animal than human.

Jiyong had not opportunity to prepare and already had the immense member of Seunghyun inside him, penetrating him again and again at an almost inhuman speed.

"Honey, slowly, you're being very rough, uhmm Seunghyun"

"Later babe we will do it slowly if you want, but at this moment this is what I need, I need you Ji" Seunghyun said as he went back inside Jiyong until the moment he started to hit his point of pleasure.

"Ah honey auch this feels really good, but slow down a little please, ah Seunghyun ah, Seunghyun ah please I can not take it anymore"

At that moment, Seunghyun started rubbing Jiyong's hard member at full speed up and down, up and down while at the same time stinging him on the shoulder.

It didn't take much time for them to Jiyong in the sheets and the other in a .
 
Once again there was not love there only pleasure great  pleasure.

And so it was that without even giving a kiss or a word of love the lovers fell asleep.

 

-----------------------------------

The next day very nervous and half an hour before the agreed time Seungri could not stop moving his fingers, while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter