Ch4

A PANDA AND HIS DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again sorry for the grammar mistakes, please remember my first language is Spanish no english, and fighting??? Seriously the mood of today is —.– please enjoy juseyoooo

 

——————————————————

 

"Second day of work , my second opportunity to show what a great assistant I can be, Kwon Jiyong you are gonna be so happy  to have the best asisstant in the world, and that's me Lee Seungri"

"Seungri darling, we are gonna have to do something about that door like seriously, this can't keep happening".

Jiyong told me as he finished putting on his underwear.

"I I really am sorry (). No one answered, and the door was unlocked, and-"

"Stop talking," he demanded, yet there was a playful tone to his silky voice.

" Why did he have to be so gorgeous? I shouldn't be so awestruck right? He is my boss after all and a man for god sake, but did you see those abs like wowww and all those tattoos I never knew tattoos could be so y".

"Uhmm Seungri you are staring" said a really shy Jiyong.


"No I'm not you are" really mature Seungri really mature.

"Ooohhhk"  Jiyong said while avoiding laughing, looking me in the eyes

What an awkward moment

.................................................

Jiyong for this commercial I want you to show a different side of G dragon,  we are all used to see a mysterious, strong and y dragon but I want to see more, a tender, romantic side, I want you to express a feeling like "love at first sight", you know an innocent love, with the butterflies in the stomach, the sweat in the hands, have that person in your mind all day, do you think you can do it or maybe we should change the concept? "

"No, I think it's okay, I think I can do it, let's try it"

"Perfect, then I'll give you 15 minutes to enter in the character" said the director before leaving the star alone in the dressing room.

"Funny thing, sweaty hands, butterflies ... how have I never felt that, I have had many couples and I have never felt anything like it, even with Seunghyun from the beginning of our love, it was fire, passion, everything was in the skin, our connection was perfect from the start, but butterflies?, are not supposed to be women's things? "

 

"Jiyong hyung I brought you your ice tea, oh and I found these cookies of the store in the corner they are really delicious, I thought you would want some, uhmmm soooo delicious I can not stop eating them hahaha". Seungri said as he entered the dressing room, smiling with a few crumbs on the side of his mouth, after one month working with Jiyong, Seungri was now very comfortable with his boss.

Jiyong could not answer anything, he could only stay there amazed with the beautiful creature that was Seungri with hair disheveled by the wind, with flushed cheeks and a few drops of sweat falling from the side of his forehead to reach his delicate jaw, giving him an almost angelic shine to his face, and suddenly that sensation appeared again, that feeling that Jiyong could not name, those "butterflies?" in the stomach that decided to make his grand entrance to the life of Jiyong from the party where he saw Seungri for the first time.

 

 

Contrary to what was expected, it didn't take more than two shots to finish the commercial.

"Jiyong you really impressed me I knew you had talent for acting but this is pure gold boy, for a moment I really thought you had fallen madly in love with the model, funny right".

"Yeah funny, well I'm going to change then, thank you for your hard work" and with that the star left the set.

..................................

"Jiyong hyung that was amazing you looked so in love with that girl, my heart was beating so fast wowwww I think I feel in love too kekeke"

"Thank u Ri, could you leave me for a minute alone please?".

"Oh yes, of course, I'll go and fix your itinerary for the next week" Seungri said before leaving the dressing room, "did I said something out of place?, aishh this mouth of mine.

 

To say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter