Chapter 9

I Need You 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's note:

Hello readers! Sorry for not updating in a long while. I've been having problems with my laptop and I'm also having a writer's block. I'll try to update more!

 

I suggest reading the previous few chapters before continuing just to refresh your memory.

 

Thank you for not giving up on me yet! 

 

Jisoo had spent the rest of her weekends with Taehyung, savouring each moment because once it was over, they would probably not be able to see each other that much until Taehyung's exhibition night.

 

During that time, she hadn't heard from Jackson either. Not that she was complaining. But that record was about to be broken as Jisoo stood in front of her office building entrance, awaiting for an important guest. Suho and Lisa stood behind her.

 

 

A silver Roll-Royce pulled into the driveway, stopping right in front of Jisoo. Behind her, Suho let out a low whistle, appreciating the car.

 

 

The driver came out of the vehicle and quickly went to the other side, opening the passenger door. A man in his fifties went out. He straightened his black lapels before he approached Jisoo with a calm manner. Jackson soon followed suit.

 

"Welcome to Korea, Mr Wang." Jisoo extended her hand, easily conversing in English. "This is my secretary, Lisa and our General Manager, Suho.

 

The older man shook her hand and smiled. "Nice to finally meet you, Ms Jisoo." He acknowledged the other two with a handshake as well before he continued. “My son had told me a lot about you." 

 

Jisoo darted her gaze behind him and saw Jackson fidget uncomfortably. "I hoped he had spoken to you more about our hotel than myself." She played it off as a joke but she was serious about it.

 

"Well, all he told me was that the Sachi Hotel is way beyond its years and thriving. That is all that matters to me."

 

“That’s good to hear. Thank you for agreeing to work with Kim Enterprise.” Jisoo bowed her head. “Shall we head inside?” She gestured towards the building’s entrance.

 

Jackson’s father signalled for Jisoo to enter first. “Of course. After you.”

 

 

Taehyung spotted Min Jin Ah immediately once he walked into the cafe where she had told him to meet at. 

 

“Over here!” Jin Ah waved wildly even though he was already making his way towards her.

 

“Why can’t we just meet at your office?” Taehyung took a seat opposite of her, slightly annoyed that she had chosen a cafe an hour and a half away from his house. As if she had not just gave him a last minute work load. 

 

“I came here bringing good news.” She said excitedly, waving for a waiter to assist them. “This calls for a celebration of course!” 

 

“What good news?”

 

“Can’t we at least order first?” Min Jin Ah rolled her eyes just as a waiter came by. “I’ll have ice vanilla latte and an egg club sandwich.” She turned to Taehyung. “What about you? It’s my treat. Order whatever you want.’’

 

“I’ll just have a sprite. Thank you.” Taehyung ordered, ignoring Jin Ah’s pout.

 

“You’re not going to eat?” She asked once the waiter left them.

 

“No, I need to get back to work soon.” He gave her a nonchalant shrug. “You’re the one who gave me too little time to complete twenty art pieces.” He was way behind schedule. Art usually comes with inspiration. It isn’t something that one could make mechanically. Granted, he had spent the remaining of his past weekend with Jisoo instead of working but that was totally worth it. 

 

“But...but I can’t eat alone.” Min Jin Ah’s pout got worse as she whined. “And I was going to tell you the good news after I eat.”

 

Taehyung slumped back in his seat and sighed, realising that the woman had probably driven as far as he did to get here too. He supposed it was the least he could do after she helped him with his exhibition. Unfortunately, that also meant he would be getting little to no sleep tonight to catch up on his work. 

 

“Gurae, I’ll accompany you eat.”

 

 

It had been an hour since the meeting had started. Thankfully, Jackson’s father wasn’t as difficult as his son and they managed to come to a conclusion smoothly. Project Aberdeen was the name they agreed on. Aberdeen being the location Wang Conglomerate were planning to build a new resort with the help of Kim Enterprise’s hotel expertise and system. 

 

“If there’s nothing else,” Jisoo looked around the room, representatives from Hong Kong and her very own employees were seated before her. “I’ll conclude today’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter