Stay By Your Side

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes knitted angrily as she stares at what’s happening in front of her. Her heart increases rapidly and she can hear her blood pounding in her ears as nothing but anger. She clenched her jaw and tighten her fist tightly trying to control herself from physically hurting the two in front of her. She’s going to keep her raging heart from bursting out, but didn’t want to comply.

 

 

 

“What the heck, Sakura?!!” Minjoo quickly pushed Sakura as the both of them startled by Chaeyeon’s shout.

“Chaeyeon unnie…” Minjoo feels her hand sweating seeing the furious Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon stomped away as Sakura run after her. Thankfully, the rest of the members were having schedules.

“Chaeyeon!” Sakura was running after Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon was faster.

“Hii-chan, stay with Nako tonight.” Chaeyeon said as she quickly entered her shared room with Hitomi and locked it.

Nako and Hitomi looked at each other confusedly but the two frowned after seeing Sakura entered while shouting Chaeyeon’s name.

“Where’s Chaeyeon?” Sakura asked the two as Nako pointed at Chaeyeon and Hitomi shared room.

Nako and Hitomi once again looked at each other with concern as they saw Sakura sighed heavily and not moving toward Chaeyeon’s room.

“She locked it. What happen?” Nako asked.

“I’m sorry, Hii-chan.” Sakura only said that as she walked lifelessly toward her own room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re home!” Yuri’s voice rang through the dorm.

“Nako unnie, Hitomi unnie, why are you looking like that?” Wonyoung quickly asked as she sees the gloomy duo who lifelessly laying on the couch.

“Where Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie?” Yuri asked.

“They at their own room.” Nako sighed.

“What with the foods? You not eaten dinner yet?” Yuri asked worriedly after noticing the arranged foods on the table.

“I don’t have appetite.”

“Me too.”

Yuri and Wonyoung exchanged looks. Wonyoung walked towards Chaeyeon’s room but stopped by Nako’s words.

“Don’t bother knocking. She locked the door and she’s not going to give respond.” Wonyoung frowns and turned her way towards Sakura’s room.

“Don’t bother that too. She will not be going out from her blanket.” Hitomi said this time.

“Something happen?” Yuri asked after hearing the two.

Nako and Hitomi shrugged because they don’t have any idea of what happened.

“You two should eat. I’ll asked Eunbi unnie to talked with the two.” Yuri said as she walks out from their dorm and heading toward the other dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the other dorm.

“Eunbi unnie!” Eunbi quickly came to the living room.

“Yuri? Something happen?” Eunbi asked worriedly because of the frown on Yuri’s face.

“Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie locked themselves inside their room and they haven’t eaten. Nako and Hitomi also haven’t eat because of they didn’t want to eat without the two. There was dark cloud floating inside our dorm.” Eunbi raised her brows.

Hearing that, Yujin looked at Minjoo and see the troubled face of her.

“I’m going to bed first.” Minjoo said as she walked to their room with her head hanging down.

“What’s with her too?” Eunbi asked worriedly. Yena and Chaewon shrugged.

“You not going to ask your girlfriend?” Hyewon launched herself on Yujin, hugging the younger as she asked.

Yujin sighed and nods her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Minjoo unnie…” Yujin entered their shared room and crouched beside Minjoo’s bed. Minjoo sit up and looks at Yujin as they exchanged looks.

“Are you okay?” Minjoo put her hand on Yujin’s cheek, caressing it softly as she saw Yujin’s tired eyes.

Yujin flashed a small smile as she holds onto Minjoo’s hand which on her cheeks.

“Minjoo unnie, let’s break up.”

“Don’t joke like that, Yujin.” Minjoo retreat her hand from Yujin. She avoided Yujin eyes, part of her getting anxious looking at Yujin who keeping her smile while saying those words. Yujin sighed and stood up. She’s not going to comfort Minjoo as she determined with her decision.

“I’m not joking, unnie. I’m breaking up with you.” Yujin said as she’s headed out from their shared room.

“No, you’re not, Yujin! Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” Minjoo disagreeing every Yujin’s words. She didn’t want to break up nor she want to talk about it at the moment. They will talk about it tomorrow. No. Minjoo will make sure Yujin not going to bring it up again, tomorrow or the day after.

Yujin didn’t say a word but walked out from the room.

“Yujin? What with the shouting?” Eunbi asked worriedly after Yujin out from their room. Eunbi frowned too much, worried. She hasn’t talk with Chaeyeon or Sakura yet and now they heard Minjoo shouted.

Yujin shaked her head, didn’t want to talk about it from the moment.

“Eunbi unnie, I’ll talked to Chaeyeon unnie. And we might out for a moment.” Yujin said.

Eunbi understand the situation and she frustratedly sigh, freaking the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yujinnie, where Eunbi unnie?” Nako asked as she expected Eunbi to come. Instead of answering Nako, Yujin asked.

“Where Sakura unnie?” Nako raised her brows.

“She’s inside her room. Don’t you dare do anything to her now, Yujinie.”

“No worry. I came here for Chaeyeon unnie. Hitomi unnie, do you have spare key of your shared room?”

“Eh?” Hitomi stood up as she remembers something.

“I think we do. It’s in the kitchen.”

“Hii-chan!” Nako frowned after hearing it. They been knocking the door, worried that Chaeyeon will do something but forgot about the key.

Hitomi took the key and gave it to Yujin. Nako, Hitomi and Wonyoung just watched Yujin entered the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter