Chapter Two

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri's POV)

Jiyong parked the car in the driveway. I questioned why he knew where I lived but I didn’t dare asking. Probably because I didn’t feel able to protect myself if I angered him in any way. I wanted to snatch my keys and get out of the car. Not at all did I bother how he was going to get home. Though as I tried to reach for my keys he put his hand around my wrist——stopping me.

“Aish, you don’t look too well. Give me the first aid box and I will take care of those wounds.” The alcohol kept me numb mostly. But I knew that I had bruises all over my body——or even worse——after that fight. Maybe it was good to treat those before mum saw them. I pulled the first aid box from beneath the passengers seat and then handed it Jiyong. Even though I could have done all that myself I didn’t feel able to. I was too exhausted from tonight. All I wanted was to snuggle up in bed and sleep.

He took out disinfectant and put a few drops on a bandage. I hissed when it touched the open wound on my forehead I hadn’t known about. He fixed it with a patch. I probably looked like a complete idiot. With a sigh I opened my hand and presented him my palm. “The keys, please.” I just wanted to get inside and not have to see him anymore. His presence made me feel a little uneasy. More than a little. That thing about him——I could not quite analyse it in my state.

“You’re going to leave me here? It’s past three in the morning.” He rebuked me. His voice even a little huskier than before. Goddamn. But I didn’t want him to stay the night. I also couldn’t drive him home. I was too intoxicated and I didn’t even know where he lived.

“I’ll pay your cab.” It might be super expensive but I just wanted to get rid of him even with one month worth cash. For a second it seemed like something flickered over his face that I could not quite identify before he went back to his usual half smirking expression.

“If you want to get rid of me that badly, Riri.” Was he seriously questioning that?

“Stop calling me that. Name’s Seungri.” Finally I grabbed the keys from his hand and opened the door to get out of the car. As I did so a bit too quick the whole world spun around me. A few seconds later I found myself crashing on the grass. . I seriously should stop drinking. Not good for me.

Suddenly he was by my side. Putting both his hands on my shoulder to help me get up. The world was still spinning so quickly around me that I needed to sustain myself against him to not fall again. His chest felt strong against my back. He must have a decent body. Goddamn. Why was I thinking about that while he was so close? , why was I even thinking about that at all? I mentally slapped myself.

“Here’s the deal. I’ll help you inside and you’ll let me stay the night.” Jiyong stated. Was he ing serious? I tried to turn around and look at him but I just couldn’t. I felt way too dizzy to move at all.

“Goddamn. Fine, fine. But you’ll take the carpet.” I groaned.

“Bed.” He commanded.

“Carpet.” I replied sternly.

“Bed.” , he was getting on my nerves already.

“Aish fine, bed it is. Now let’s go.” The whole situation annoyed me to the point that I should have taken the grass as a bed. He had his arm around my back sustaining me. I clung mine to his shoulder. We made our way to the front door. Three times I attempted to open it but never managed to hit the keyhole. I groaned in frustration. Jiyong took the keys out of my hand and opened the door himself. He managed it the first time. Sober braggart. Everything was dark in the house. My family was sleeping and I tried my best to be quiet. We lived in an older suburban home in a good neighbourhood.

Jiyong seemed to scan the whole hallway like it was some kind of palace. “Upstairs.” I also didn’t feel able to form whole sentences anymore. I just wanted sleep. Showering needed to wait until tomorrow even though it was morning sort of already. It took us a little while to get upstairs. I had to stop Jiyong every few steps to wait until my head wasn’t spinning like crazy anymore.

We made it into my bedroom and I flopped onto my queen-sized bed. The room itself was pretty messy. Some clothes laying spread on the floor and homework pilling on my desk. But we didn’t turn on the light so he could probably barely see the mess. Only the moon lit the room through the window the tiniest bit. Mum would kill me if she saw this tomorrow. How would she even react to a stranger staying over? Aish, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter