Chapter Eleven

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri’s POV)

That Monday was probably the hardest of my whole life because I had no idea how to act in school. On the one hand I didn’t want to hurt Jiyong’s feelings by not being close to him and ignoring him but on the other hand I didn’t feel ready at all to reveal anything. I knew my friends, I knew how the top of the social ladder worked and if I was showing them that I was different I would be in a lot of trouble. Also Hayoon would kill me if I broke up with Soomin——not that I agreed to her being my girlfriend and what not. Could I actually risk being a reject too?

I really shouldn’t hurt the one person I cared about. Jiyong. Therefore I had decided to at least get to school with him in my new car. Daesung was sitting on the back seat playing with his cell phone and Jiyong sat next to me. The atmosphere was tense because we couldn’t talk about our situation with Daesung listening. I sighed.

We reached the parking lot and Daesung pretty much jumped out of the car once I had parked without saying goodbye. I had no idea what was going on with him but I rather cared about what was going on with Jiyong and me. No one knew that this was my car and the panes were darkened ones. I looked at Jiyong, he looked at me. I nibbled on my bottom lip as I had no idea what to do.

“You don’t want to be seen with me, do you?” Jiyong stated, his voice surprisingly calm.

“It’s our senior year… school will be over in a few weeks. Then there is college and no one will know me anymore. But——”

“——but you don’t want anyone to find out and ruin the last weeks of your position at the top of the social ladder. Right?” Now he seemed a bit more pissed than before.

“Jiyong, I worked hard for this. I don’t even like football. I did it to be accepted, to not be a reject. You’ve noticed it yourself that that’s what I’ve always wanted.”

“You want to be accepted for who you really are. I accept and love who you really are. They only see and accept your facade. Is it that what you want? Hiding for those fake bastards?”

“Yes, maybe I want that!” I hated it that we fought about this but I couldn’t change who I was.

“You’re a coward, Lee Seungri. I will prove to you how fake these es and bastards are.” He got out of the car and stormed to the school building. I was left behind with tears about to take over my eyes.

During lunch break I looked for Jiyong, who had ignored me so far, but I couldn’t find him anywhere. , why did I always mess this up?

It was probably the most horrible day I had ever experienced. Then we even had football practice after classes. I wanted to skip but couldn’t. I changed my clothes in the locker together wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter