Chapter Ten

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri’s POV)

The next morning I woke up in his strong arms, my head resting on his chest. The moment was perfect. Yesterday, my whole world had turned around. I had admitted that Jiyong was special to me in a way that I couldn’t quite put into words. That night our bodies just showed how much we craved each other’s touches. We hadn’t gone all the way. I hadn’t felt ready yet. But his tongue on my most private part and mine on his was enough sensation for one night. As long as I couldn’t understand my feelings completely I couldn’t give him my all. But I had understood that Jiyong out of all people really meant the most to me. I couldn’t push him away anymore just because of my stupidity. Maybe I was gay, or biual or whatever. I didn’t care. He made me feel good, my body and my heart.

Before I could think twice I leaned down and captured his lips in a tender kiss. His lips curled into a smile while we kissed, his hands roamed through my hair. He still smiled as we parted. I smiled too. The prickling in my body told me just how extremely happy I was with him. Actually it had been Soomin through who I started to understand my feelings for Jiyong because I hadn’t felt anything with her during practice, even though she would always hold my hand and hug me. I couldn’t return her actions. Only Jiyong had been on my mind, the whole ing time.

“Good morning, handsome.” He smirked. My cheeks felt like burning again. His voice was husky and still a bit sleepy, I loved the sound of it.

As I wanted to reply something, I heard a knock on the door. , , . We still didn’t wear anything. I jumped out of the bed and collected the clothes from the floor. I threw my boxers on and gave Jiyong the other pair.

“Riri honey, Jiyong, wake up you two.” Never in my whole life had I been that relieved that the door was locked. Otherwise my mum would have found us like this and that would have led to a lot of questions.

“One second, please.” I shouted and dressed a shirt, Jiyong did too. Then I kicked the rest of the clothes in the bathroom. A short while later I opened the door, sighing.

“Good morning, honey. Sorry for waking you up but we got a special guest——what happened to your neck?” She eyed it suspiciously. Of course I had completely forgotten about Jiyong it last night. He had probably marked it with his lips. Bruises in that area only came into existence because of . .

“Ugh, that… well…” By now Jiyong stood next to me. I was scared that he would actually tell her about it. Then my life would be over. Goodbye home, goodbye family. Mum and I had never talked about homouality and I had no idea what her opinion was about it.

“Well, I guess I rather don’t want to know about your life as long as you don’t impregnate any girl yet.” She chuckled.

“Mum!” I was shocked by her words but at least they made it easier. Now I didn’t need to talk about it and find any lame excuses.

“Anyways, get dressed and come downstairs.” She left again. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. Jiyong grinned.

“You better don’t do that next time!” I huffed. It was his fault that my mother had weird thoughts about me now. He just smirked seductively.

Once we were dressed completely we went downstairs. The kitchen was empty so we made our way into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter