Chapter Six

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri’s POV)

That night I couldn’t sleep at all. I had allowed it again, kissed him so passionately. It still prickled on my lips. My body had betrayed me. His soft hand had captured my skin and it had felt so right. Goddamn, his bulge against my . His hand on my bulge. Ugh, stop, stop, stop. I couldn’t allow my mind to wander back to that scenario. I needed to forget about it. Though tonight I would need to sleep next to him again, .

“Seungri, are you listening?” Seunghyun’s voice sounded from what felt like a different dimension.

“Yeah, of course, ugh what have you been talking about it?” I asked. Everyone at the table sighed and Hayoon took her textbook smacking it on my head lightly.

“What’s going on with you? You’re acting really weird ever since the party.” Hayoon complained.

“Probably because of Miyoung showing up with that dude.” Youngbae grinned. It wasn’t even funny that they had shown up at that party. Plus it was a topic I didn’t want to talk about so why were they? I should kick their butts. My mood anyways so I didn’t want to hear them talking bull.

“I need to use the bathroom.” I got up from my spot on the bench and soon left the cafeteria. For the first time in two weeks I hadn’t seen Jiyong watching me and I was relieved about that. It meant that I could finally be all by myself.  

The cold almost icy water running over my lower arms calmed me a bit. It had been quite a day already with me spacing out all the time. Yesterday night was stuck in my head, he was stuck in my head. Would I ever get rid of the thoughts about him? Such a bastard. I bet he really had mental powers and was controlling me in a way. I splashed the cold water on my face too maybe it would help to get my mind straight again.

A while later I walked through the hallways of the school building trying to avoid the cafeteria and every other spot where members of the football team or cheerleaders would hang out. I didn’t want any more weird questions. I didn’t want anyone to find anything out. All I wanted was to go home and then again my own bedroom didn’t feel like my home anymore.

The classes were over soon. My last had been with Jiyong but I had ignored him completely. After that I had stormed out of the class so that he wouldn’t even think about going home together. Not that I accepted him calling my home his home too. I spurted down the stairs and took the back exit, no other student was around here usually. Just as I was about to leave the building a girl stopped me.

“Hi… Seungri——ugh… I got something for you.” Her face was turned towards the ground but I could still see her bright red cheeks. One of those girls again who I didn’t even know but who wanted to confess to me. It happened way too often for my taste. Of course I was flattered that these girls liked me and not Seunghyun or Youngbae who were the way more popular guys but still it was annoying after a while. I always turned them down.

“Here.” She pressed a bracelet into my hands, one made out of leather. I was already about to turn her down but then a thought popped up in my hand. One that would save me from Jiyong. What if…?

“Thank you. That’s really kind of you. What’s your name?” I put the bracelet around my wrist.

“Soomin.” Now she finally turned her face to look at me. She looked cute and seemed just as shy. Wasn’t that perfect? It was at least for my purposes.

“Let’s go on a date this evening. Would you like that?” Her face turned ten shades redder once my question popped.

“Of course.” She nodded her head eagerly. Perfect.

Now you’ll see, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, that I am hundred percent interested in girls. That I go on dates with girls and kiss girls and touch girls and love——no I didn’t love girls, well at least I wouldn’t love this girl. With Miyoung it had been the first and last time that I had ever fallen in love. She had been the only one tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter