Chapter Nine

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyong’s POV)

The sound of keys turning in the keyhole of the front door could be heard. It should be Seungri who got home. I knew that Mrs Lee had an appointment somewhere and that she wouldn’t come home tonight. That meant Seungri and I had the house all to ourselves, and Daesung of course but now that I considered it he might be somewhere with Seunghyun. Then it would be easier for me to stick around Seungri.

“You’re such a douche.” Seungri came inside the living room and flopped down on the couch next to me. “Have you ever thought about giving me your phone number? We could have gone home together.”

For a moment he took me by surprise. Why was he suddenly like this? It seemed like he had discovered me on the stands but that still wasn’t a reason for him wanting to go home together, to actually be seen together. Still stunned by his sudden behaviour I took out my phone.

“Put your number in my contacts.” I stated.

“Wait, you call that old, crappy thing a cell phone?” He took it out of my hand and typed on it.

“Obviously, I can call and text people. That’s what a cell phone needs to do, right?”

“You should get a new one.” He stated and handed it back to me.

“I can’t even pay for an apartment, a new cell phone is the last thing I need.” And there it was. The words had dropped from my lips before I could take them back. Seungri’s face froze into a shocked expression. We had never actually talked about why I was staying with them and I was sure that Mrs Lee hadn’t told him about it.

He didn’t say anything. Probably because he didn’t know what to say. Had he ever wondered about my sudden stay? Had he ever thought about me? Suddenly he shifted on the couch. He lay down on his back and rested his head on my thigh looking up at me. Again it was a situation that I had never expected to happen. After all he had only ever thought of me as a bastard and what not. Maybe our night had actually changed something in his heart because my heart was going crazy.

“Just so you know, I don’t particularly mind you staying here.” His eyes were locked with mine. Never before had we shared such an intensive gaze. If only he knew how much those words meant to me. It actually felt like I had finally some sort of home. Even though I had never expected him to accept me in this house after a rather short while. I wanted to lean down and claim his lips but I decided not to. The moment was too perfect to ruin it with him pushing me away.

“So now you enjoy staying with me in one bed?” Maybe it was the wrong comment, maybe he would be embarrassed and pissed and would still push me away. But it was my job to . I still wondered what had happened. Something had changed him, something between this morning and this late afternoon. This morning he had wanted to break things off, to call it a one night stand and nothing more than that. Then all of a sudden he was craving my closeness and we actually had some sort of conversation going on. Not that I complained about it but the sudden change was just more than unexpected.

His cheeks were coloured in a soft shade of red. He turned his face away this time. He shifted his head a bit before sitting up again. Congratulations Jiyong, your stupid teasing ruined the whole atmosphere. I mentally slapped myself. Seungri got up from the couch but instead of running away, as I had expected him to, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on my feet too.

He took me outside, only to discover that there was no car in front of the house. “I forgot about mum having the car today.” He groaned.

“Where did you want to go?” I asked him.

“Not sure, doesn’t matter.” Still holding my hand he walked back inside. I had no idea what was actually going on with him but of course I didn’t mind. I loved it when he was close, when he actually gave me attention and didn’t act like he hated me.

He walked upstairs. I was close behind him, my hand still connected to his. Behind us he threw the door of his room shut. He turned around to look at me. In an instant, he basically threw himself at me, pressing me against the closed door and crashing our lips together in a hungry kiss. The kiss was needy and passionate. His ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter