Chapter Seven

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri’s POV)

Once I arrived in the driveway of our house I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket. I didn’t want to go inside first. That would be way too awkward. This whole situation was awkward already.

‘Tell Jiyong to come downstairs. I’m waiting in the car.’ I messaged Daesung since I didn’t have Jiyong’s phone number.

‘Can’t you just come inside?’ I received his reply.

‘Please.’

Daesung didn’t reply anymore. My eyes were fixed on the front door. I waited. It didn’t take long and the door actually swung open. Jiyong looked just like before but wore sneakers and a leather jacket right now. He looked ing hot. Better than all the chicks I had seen in leather jackets. He walked towards the car——way too slowly in my opinion. Once he reached it he took place on the passengers seat giving me a strange look.

“Hi.” My voice was shaking.

“Hi.” He replied. That was it. No other words left his lips. He seemed to be pissed off.

I pulled out of the driveway and then just drove not sure yet where I was taking us. It was quiet in the car, way too quiet. Still I didn’t want to turn on the radio. I listened to his breath, inhaling and exhaling. It was already dark outside only the few street lamps lit our way.

“I assume your date didn’t go that well.” His voice almost startled me even though I knew that he was sitting next to me.

“It was——” I didn’t know what to say I didn’t even know why I was doing this. “———I guess you’re right.”

“So now you are interested in me because she couldn’t offer you a good time.”

“That’s not it!” The way he talked angered me. Wasn’t he the one who had been interested in me? There was no reason for him to be mad, or was there? I sighed.

“Then what is it?” His voice sounded cold. I didn’t understand him at all.

“Can’t we just be together for a while without talking about such matters? Girls talk about that stuff, guys don’t, or do they?”

“So you really are one of those who got way too many stereotypes and rumours in their head.”

“Jiyong, please just——”

“——You should beg like that when you’re beneath me.” My face froze and I felt my cheeks turn hot and probably bright red. I looked at him for a few seconds before fixing my gaze on the road again. He smirked. He had that mischievous smirk on his lips again and even though I was supposed to smack him for that comment I was glad that his usual self had returned.

We reached a destination. The lookout on the highest mountain, the whole city could be seen from up here. I parked the car and got out of it. A railing was build close to the edge of the mountain. I rested my arms on it and looked at the city below. It was brightly lit as if every single light existing was . Soon he stood next to me looking at the city just like me. It was chilly outside and I just wore a shirt.

“Here.” Jiyong placed his leather jacket on my shoulders. His arm slung around my waist.

“It feels like I lost.” I stated.

“What did you lose?”

“I lost to you. Her kiss was——” I turned around to look at him. I placed my right hand on his neck and with my left arm I pulled his body against mine. “——this is just tonight. A one time thing that we will never ever talk about again and that stays between us. Do you get that?”

“Of course.” His breath was already hitting my lips. I didn’t care that he was mocking me. I didn’t care that I judged myself and that I wasn’t all too sure if I would be able to stop this after tonight. Somehow I felt addicted to him. He was so close but I didn’t think of pushing him away. Not tonight. Whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter