Chapter Eight

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyong’s POV)

My mind still didn’t completely process what had happened last night. Never had I expected to actually have Seungri’s consent to be with him like that. Even though I had been quite pissed that he went on that date, I couldn’t resist when he was basically begging for my intention. I would never be able to resist him. He wanted it to be only one night but I was sure that now I had the chance to actually be with him and to lure him into more than just that night. I needed him.

“Yes, Hayoon, yes, yes, I am sorry that I almost forgot I’ll be there soon … You’ll send someone to pick me up? … No, you really don’t need to … Ugh fine, see you in ten minutes.” I had eavesdropped on Seungri’s phone conversation before entering the bedroom only dressed with a towel around my waist. A light shade of red returned to his cheeks. I had to smirk seeing him that embarrassed. It’s not like he hadn’t seen other guys like this ever before. He should be used to it from the locker room. The thought that he only reacted like this because of me made me happy. I wanted to be the only one on his mind.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him as he jumped up from his bed to dig around his closet.

“I forgot the football training for homecoming today. Hayoon will pick me up in a few minutes.” He replied pulling out a sports bag and throwing various things inside.

“But it’s Saturday.” Honestly I had planned to spend the day with him differently than him being gone.

“Well, can’t change the coaches orders. He will kill me anyways for being late.” He sighed.

Once he had finished packing his sports bag he turned around to look at me. He bit his bottom lip with his teeth and stared at my bare chest. I knew that he wanted to say something but it didn’t seem like he felt able to.

“Please… stay here. I don’t want her to see you…” Somehow I knew that it had been hard for him to form those words. Maybe he knew that it hurt me. Well obviously, who would be happy when the guy you liked was hiding you from others and pushed you away through that. These fake es really got on my nerves.

“She won’t, don’t worry. I wouldn’t want your reputation to go down the tub.” I scoffed.

“Jiyong, we shouldn’t…” His phone rang before he could finish his sentence. Maybe I was even glad about that phone call. I knew what he had wanted to say. ‘We shouldn’t continue this, it was only one night.’ Of course I knew that he had intended to ditch me just like that. My heart ached with the thought of it. Couldn’t he just accept me? I knew that his body at least couldn’t resist me. Why was his mind blinding his heart? It was more than our bodies that connected us. Our hearts did but he forbid himself to open it.

“Yes, I’m coming downstairs, Hayoon.” Seungri looked at me one last time, pain glistening in his eyes. He left the room.

I threw on some boxers and a shirt as quickly as possible. Then I reopened the shut door of the bedroom and walked down the stairs, not all of them. I just wanted to observe and eavesdrop without them noticing me. Two girls stood in the hallway. Hayoon and Soomin, the girl Seungri went on a date with. My heart ached in my chest.

“Seungri, you already know my cousin Soomin, don’t you?” Hayoon chuckled. I wanted to rip her head of her body.

“Oh, where is the bracelet I gave you, babe?” Soomin inspected Seungri’s wrist and then took his hand into hers. I wanted to kill her too. That ing touching what was mine.

“I lost it… You are cousins?” Seungri seemed stressed out with the whole situation, for obvious reasons.

“Yes, because of her parent’s work she stays with me for a few months. We wanted to surprise you since you two are now a couple. I always knew you would match.” Hayoon grinned. I should burn her. Since when meant going on one date that you were in a relationship? Ugh, ing dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter