Chapter Three

Denial and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seungri's POV)

Inside the kitchen Daesung, my little brother, sat at the dining table playing a stupid game on his phone. He was a total nerd. Sometimes we gamed together but at school I had to keep my reputation as a jock intact. We were only a year apart and at the same high school but Daesung didn’t give a about reputations. He had his group of friends but was left alone from the bullies. He was good at sports too even though not interested. Maybe it was also because of me that no one dared laying their fingers on him. I just made sure that he was alright at school and no one bullied him which happened way too often with other peeps. I never knew how to react when my friends spread rumours but I had to stick with them no matter what they did. I was not allowed to fall from the social ladder.

“Hey, Dae.” I sat down next to him. He didn’t look up from his phone. Too busy playing. I grinned. He had always been like this.

“Can’t talk, gotta play.” He mumbled.

“Put away the phone when we’re eating.” My mother said sternly. Daesung sighed and eventually shut off his phone. Then his gaze fell on Jiyong who had sat down next to me.

I still felt uneasy having him this close. My lips tingled again. Goddamn. Why had the kiss been that good? Why couldn’t I stop thinking about it? My cheeks burned. I hoped that no one noticed it. I was embarrassed. I didn’t want to sit next to him. He should leave. If anyone saw me with him my reputation wouldn’t be ruined in less than five seconds.

His presence was more than obvious. As if heat radiated from him and was absorbed by my body. I couldn’t take it. My mind flashed back to yesterday again and again. Why couldn’t I forget? Why did my mind torture me like this? Also it was something I couldn’t talk about, with no one. These thoughts were locked in me. If anyone knew I’d end up dead, socially dead.

My mother placed the plates with noodles in front of us. I looked at Jiyong next to me. He dug in happily as if he hadn’t had food for days.

“Jiyong, I can take you home in the evening. I still have a few chores to take care of in town.” Mum smiled at him friendly. I didn’t want her to be kind to him, she should just kick him out. If only she knew that that jerk had forced himself on me. Well, was it forcing when I had enjoyed it? it. I needed to watch to get rid of these thoughts. I might become insane if I don’t.

“That’s really kind of you but I still need to drop by somewhere later. You don’t have to take me there. I’ll catch the bus on the main street.” Jiyong answered. Yes please, just go and leave me alone. My mother didn’t seem happy with that answer considering the look on her face. I knew all her expressions by heart. If she wanted to do something then she would. No one was able to argue her out of what she wanted to do.

“Then I will take you to the place where you have to drop by. Don’t worry. I’m taking care of my sons’ friends.” Jiyong wasn’t even my friend!

“Seems like I can’t say no, thank you, Mrs Lee.” Jiyong seemed to smile too even though all I had ever seen from him was that smirk he always kept on his lips when he was around me.

Lunch was over soon and Dae was the first one to jump up from his seat and run upstairs to game again. My mum cleaned the kitchen and we just sat there. I didn’t want to get up and leave because then I would be alone with him again. But my mother seemed to have other plans. “You two can go upstairs again if you’d like.” Again she smiled her angelic smile. Never in my whole life had I been able to decline what she said. It was an unofficial law to do what she said. Sort of.

So I rose from my chair and made my way out of the kitchen. In my room I plopped down on my bed. Jiyong had followed me inside and closed the door. Personally I wanted it to stay wide open in order for him not being able to jump me again without anyone noticing. It felt weird to be in the same room as him again. He leaned with his back against the door watching me. Again. Why did he always do that? I remembered his word ‘You are intruding my mind, Riri.’ No one would ever say something as weird. He was a creep, I was sure of that.

“So…” He started. I looked up at him only because he had said something. It was just an automatism. Otherwise I would never look at him. Why would I? He maybe kind of looked good with that black hair of his, the fierce eyes and those sharp cheekbones that seemed to be able to cut like a knife. no, I was not allowed to think that at all. Never have I ever thought about Seunghyun or Youngbae like that or anyone else from the football team. It had always been girls, Miyoung the most special out of them all. Even though she was a after what she had done.

“We should spend our time somehow, shouldn’t we?” I wasn’t sure what he meant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter